Can you help me write gift card for friends wedding?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrLonely86

Reaction score
So my childhood friend is getting married so I need help with writting gift card. I'm not very good with speeches so ....... It's like a postcard with message type of stuff. Tnx.

I always look to the internet to help me with stuff like that, because well, it's all been said before, so why go to great lengths to say something that is likely already right there. I do, of course, switch it up a little to make it more personal, but it's a good way to get a start.

Here's an article that might give you a start.
https://www.southernliving.com/weddings/what-to-write-in-wedding-card

Sorry I cant help with writing but I have a cute idea that you can put a scratch card in it too😇 do you have a outfit picked out?

For my wedding my friends are all going to read different stanzas of a poem I wrote about love when I was younger. Because I love romance 😅💕

Wedding passed nicely , so ... :D I had fun, music was nice, .... I ended up baby sitting doughter from sister of bridegroom and staring at one pretty girl who I didn't talk to whole event. xD

Wedding passed nicely , so ... :D I had fun, music was nice, .... I ended up baby sitting doughter from sister of bridegroom and staring at one pretty girl who I didn't talk to whole event. xD
Oh noooooooo I missed itttt but thats amazing and well eye candy is the best candy they say… less cavities 😅

Latest posts

Back