Can't fall in love anymore

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the-alchemist

Reaction score
You know, I read about many people here who are suffering from unreciprocated love, the girl of their dreams don't want them or they already have boyfriend or things like that. At least you can feel attachment and interest in another person.

So be happy about that at least. Me, I can't fall in love anymore. It doesn't matter how beautiful or funny the girl is, I have realized that I feel nothing for her. I can't feel any hope for the future, I can't feel any attachment to my friends. fresia, I'm basically dead inside. And the thing is, without resorting to bragging, I'm handsome and funny. I have all the tools to have a fulfilling social life.

But yet, I have no interest. If I'm on a date and the girl disappears, I couldn't give a rats ass about it. I never call my friends. I'm apathetic. What can I do to reawaken my feelings again?

i dont know what you can do about it.
it bepends on the reason why you dont feel anything anymore.

i gues finding that out would be the first step towards "fixing" it.

Sounds like you are depressed but I was at your point not too long ago. I still feel kind of detached from people but that is for my own protection.

You should look at your health, as I mentioned before. You sound like you could have some hormonal issues which cause 'lack of desire.'

Agreed, it sounds like you have some chemical imbalance or something like that going on.

Its not normal to fall in love with every woman who crosses your path, so I wouldnt worry about that, but not wanting to hang with your friends is a bad thing for sure!

I'm going through the samething. Jenn told me lastnight she wants to love
and have a relationship with me or fall in love with me.
It's weird dude...she's a looker too. She looks just like britney spears
with beautiful deep blue eyes and big boobs too. She's like totally
sweet and for the most part we're compatiable and have a lot in common.
For the most part she's just as pretty as renae or more.

I have bagages from a woman..not any woman. she's the love of my life
and have alot of emotional bonding wiht her. All relationships after her...
I could never get to that same level of being totally in love.

mmmm..maybe it's not such a bad thing...becuase I totally lose myself
when I'm with Renae. I'm totally head over heels for her.
She knows it...everybody knows it. All the women I go out with or have
relationships after Renae knows it. Its bascailly why I have relationship
problems or at the core of it.
I can learn how to love other women...I natrually love renae without trying.

I just mean chemical imbalance in that maybe your brain isnt producing one of its natural 'happy drugs' and that is why you have been feeling the way you have. There isnt any tests for it, but its for sure something to bring up with your GP or a psychiatrist.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel, you just have to be willing to open yourself to seeing and feeling it! I have that I don't give a rats ass attitude but when I'm willing to let it go, its a beautiful feeling knowing that you are loved and wanted and needed. But that's my opinion and you know what they say about opinions! I grant you the best, but untimately, its up to you.

hey bro. i'm just like you. i meet a lot of fine-ass bitches because of my charm or whatever it is that attracts them to me, but i always generate little to no interest in them. they bore me to death with their vain and superficial personalities. nevertheless, i know i can still feel something for someone.

going back to what you were saying at the beginning of your post, yeah, i'm one of those that have posted about unrequited love and finding the girl of his dreams only to be rejected by her. again, i can say that i can still feel something, even after her.

deep down inside, you can still feel something, you can still manage to fall in love. you just haven't found the right one yet. whenever she comes along, she's going to turn your world upside-down and you're going to fall for her like a ton of bricks. trust me on this one. you just haven't met her yet, and that's why you're feeling the way that you are.

i wish you luck on your ventures.

Latest posts

Back