can't get my mind off this girl

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeyboy24

Reaction score
I thought she was truely the love of my life I could see myself even marrying her one day. Long story short it didn't work out it's been 5 years since ive seen or talked to her and I still cry sometimes cuz I miss her. Im normally pretty strong and im not one to cry this girl has really got me feeling down. When I was living with her things were great I wasn't depressed at all not that I have to rely on a relationship to keep me stable but I know I was happy. I was almost like a different person, a better person. Since I left theres always been this emptiness and I think it changed me when we broke up. She lives really far away from where I am now at least a 2 day drive... and im not about to try winning her back shes got a boyfriend and kids with him now so whatever.

I'm sorry to hear that Mikey...Have you tried finding a new girl? Being that the ex has a relationship with children, it is best for you to try to move on.

Im sorry :( I was in love for years with a certain person - after it was over - just like you. It really is not good to keep hope and add emotions to this mess. Try not to feed it. You WILL get over it , just takes time. Try not to think about it and maybe get a crush on someone else.

You need to sit down and have a talk with yourself. Understand why is it that you have this attachment towards her.

I went through a horrible break up from a 5 year relationship, and I thought I could never get her out of my head because we were so much together, she was my identity. But after I thought about more and more, it was all just a matter of time until I sorted out myself and why I feel the way I feel and such. Unlock yourself, understand this attachment, dont let it drag you down.

Goodluck.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I have bad luck meeting girls but ive tried signing up for a dating web site. It's not going that great to be honest with you. I know at least that its time to move on weather or not I do meet someone

Latest posts

Back