can't sleep

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noname

Reaction score
Can't get to sleep. Guess I'll write something...hmm. Lonely. I was lying in bed thinking about how alone I am. It gets so cold there by myself. Sometimes I could scream. I don't know. Whenever I think too much about it, I want to kill myself. I know no one will ever love me. I'm doomed to be alone forever. And I'm just lying here thinking about it over and over how sad and pathetic I am. How pathetic I am that I want love so badly. That I want someone just to love me for once. Care about me, think about me, and just want to be with me and treat me well. I need it so bad sometimes I start to believe it's the only thing I need. I don't know how anyone can survive a full life without love when I feel like I am drowning without it. I'm rambling. I'm just so lonely. I have to get to bed and wake for work tommorow and act happy with my co-workers. god help me.

Your not pathetic. Don't be so hard on your self.

If its any comfort to you I do that. just lay there on my own wondering what is so terrible with me that I have to sleep alone. Just trying to imagine that I could kiss someone good night and the next day ask someone else if they would like a cup of tea.

There is a lot that do here you know. So if your pathetic then I am too. Sept most of the time I don't look at my self as that as I know I am a decent sort.

I do sometimes wonder if there is a God and he is punishing me for doing terrible things in another life.

*Hugs 4 U*
hug.gif
Internet hugs can be good :) Better then nothing :) just you looked like you needed a hug :)

I hope you manged to get some sleep. The way minds can run at night can be hell.

noname said:
Can't get to sleep. Guess I'll write something...hmm. Lonely. I was lying in bed thinking about how alone I am. It gets so cold there by myself. Sometimes I could scream. I don't know. Whenever I think too much about it, I want to kill myself. I know no one will ever love me. I'm doomed to be alone forever. And I'm just lying here thinking about it over and over how sad and pathetic I am. How pathetic I am that I want love so badly. That I want someone just to love me for once. Care about me, think about me, and just want to be with me and treat me well. I need it so bad sometimes I start to believe it's the only thing I need. I don't know how anyone can survive a full life without love when I feel like I am drowning without it. I'm rambling. I'm just so lonely. I have to get to bed and wake for work tommorow and act happy with my co-workers. god help me.

Wow , thats exactly how i feel...Im a really happy person from the outside, and i want to be that kind of person from the inside..but no, some calamity is gonna strike the world if im happy ... Youll get used to this sooner or later, but really sometimes i wonder why does this have to happen...If ur still awake well try drinnking a glass of warm milk or try watching some really boring movie on tv. That should do the trick.

Thanks guys. I did get to sleep finally, sleeping pills ;) guess I'll have to take another couple tonight too.
I know you're not pathetic Bluey. I didn't mean it to sound like lonely people are pathetic. I guess I just get to feeling that way when I start getting really needy about love and stuff. But I don't think that way about myself all the time. We're all decent people, just lonely. Thanks for the hug. I did need it. I'd give one back but I don't have that one:( *hugs* anyway.
lonelydude, I'm sorry you have to hide it too. And I think that way too, that if I do get happy, something bad will happen and shoot me back down to zero or even worse. So I guess we practice loss prevention by being lonely and sad :S
ok another lonely night in my cold hard bed. goodnight folks.

Latest posts

Back