Cats 🐱

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALL-well-darn-its-missing.jpg

I met a cat Saturday that lived in a pet store. Imagine all those treats and no can opener. But the chasey balls were up for grabs.

ahsatan said:
JJW said:
Snack time.

The other half are under the table.

Are those cats yours?😻😻😻😻😻😺😺😺😺😺😸😸😸

Yep.  We had two feral mummas that dumped four litters on us before we caught them and had them spayed.

Born Easter morning: Cadbury, Jellibean, Peeps and RoRo  Peeps is the one with the penetrating eyes and wearing the judge's robe.  RoRo is on the end, staring and wondering why her snack is delayed.  Jellibean, aka Princess Muffinbutt, is the gray fuzzball at the other end just phasing into the shot.

Born in the Front Yard: Sherlock, Watson, and CeeCee.  Sherlock is a big muscled powerhouse of a cat.  I think the mamma adopted him, because all the others are fairly squishy. All three on the table but blurred.

Born in a tent in the kitchen:  Spot(D), Tux and, Callie— born during the eclipse.  Kipsey(D), Tippsy, Mitts and Boots— Born a week later during Hurricane Harvey.

Most of them were born on a memorable day.  The Easter kittens were born in the attic.  We found them because Cadbury had fallen under the insulation and cried all day.  The tent in the kitchen was because by the time we caught the mammas they were with kitty again.

We adopted the mammas too.  Miss Bunny(D) wasn't much of a house cat but came in often to visit her children. Miss Kitty never wanted to go outside again. We already had two others, Jazz (top center on the kitty hotel) and Ohzie. Nearly three years on and those two want nothing to do with the invaders.

(D) Deceased but remembered fondly.  We suspect a congenital heart deficiency.  Death came suddenly without warning.  We live wondering which might be next.

JJW said:
ahsatan said:
JJW said:
Snack time.

The other half are under the table.

Are those cats yours?😻😻😻😻😻😺😺😺😺😺😸😸😸

Yep.  We had two feral mummas that dumped four litters on us before we caught them and had them spayed.

Born Easter morning: Cadbury, Jellibean, Peeps and RoRo  Peeps is the one with the penetrating eyes and wearing the judge's robe.  RoRo is on the end, staring and wondering why her snack is delayed.  Jellibean, aka Princess Muffinbutt, is the gray fuzzball at the other end just phasing into the shot.

Born in the Front Yard: Sherlock, Watson, and CeeCee.  Sherlock is a big muscled powerhouse of a cat.  I think the mamma adopted him, because all the others are fairly squishy. All three on the table but blurred.

Born in a tent in the kitchen:  Spot(D), Tux and, Callie— born during the eclipse.  Kipsey(D), Tippsy, Mitts and Boots— Born a week later during Hurricane Harvey.

Most of them were born on a memorable day.  The Easter kittens were born in the attic.  We found them because Cadbury had fallen under the insulation and cried all day.  The tent in the kitchen was because by the time we caught the mammas they were with kitty again.

We adopted the mammas too.  Miss Bunny(D) wasn't much of a house cat but came in often to visit her children. Miss Kitty never wanted to go outside again. We already had two others, Jazz (top center on the kitty hotel) and Ohzie. Nearly three years on and those two want nothing to do with the invaders.

(D) Deceased but remembered fondly.  We suspect a congenital heart deficiency.  Death came suddenly without warning.  We live wondering which might be next.

That pic is sooo cute!!!😸😸😸😸😻😻😻
So awesome u rescued so many kitties!! I always wanted lots of animals!!!!!😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸I just have one. I can barely afford having one kitty.
So sorry about Miss Bunny.😿😿😿😿😿I know it hurts so much when animal friends pass.They are family.🤗🤗🤗😻😻😻😻😻😻

Cats are not so easy to take care of. They require love, food, water, and a clean litter box. But if you work all day, it's difficult to dole out the amount of attention they need. I have one, and I must admit that it's not easy to love them as if they were my children when I'm not home for most of the day. It's a lot of work! As a cat owner, I can recommend using simplecatguide.com. There you will find a lot of helpful articles and a lot of answers to all possible questions that may appear.

Last edited:
Cats are not so easy to take care of. They require love, food, water, and a clean litter box. But if you work all day, it's difficult to dole out the amount of attention they need.
Welcome to the Forum!

I was lucky. The cat I had really took care of himself. If the liter box got too full he would scoup the poop out and on to the floor. Ha! ha! I could fill up his food dish with a couple weeks of food at a time and he was fine with it. I also had a large water setup for him. He did like some attention during the day though, which I was glad to give him. But, I did leave him alone for up to two weeks a couple times and he didn't seem to mind. He didn't vandalize the place at all. Ha! ha!

Latest posts

Back