Celebrities You Would Like To Knockout?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I find myself not getting that mad about celebrities, even if they act in ridiculous ways. I guess I don't get that mad at them because they haven't done anything to me personally. I try not to follow them because they aren't really a part of my life. The way I see it, they live in their own separate little world, so I don't really take anything they say or do that seriously.

LOL I almost forgot -

It's not that fun to just say "nobody", so in the spirit of the thread, I'd punch Post Malone in the face. Or I'd roundhouse-kick him in the gut - if I could do that. I imagine Bud Light and half-digested onion rings would spray everywhere.

It does kinda make me a little mad that he gets paid millions of dollars to make some of the most "meh" music, and some of the dumbest lyrics I've ever heard in my life. I feel like he is contributing to the dumbing-down of culture, and is like a prophet of this hyper-competitive, money-status-fame-obsessed world.

LOL I almost forgot -

It's not that fun to just say "nobody", so in the spirit of the thread, I'd punch Post Malone in the face. Or I'd roundhouse-kick him in the gut - if I could do that. I imagine Bud Light and half-digested onion rings would spray everywhere.

It does kinda make me a little mad that he gets paid millions of dollars to make some of the most "meh" music, and some of the dumbest lyrics I've ever heard in my life. I feel like he is contributing to the dumbing-down of culture, and is like a prophet of this hyper-competitive, money-status-fame-obsessed world.
Wanna hear some of the dumbest lyrics I've heard in my life?

Sun, Sun, Sun, here it comes

Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down

This band gets credit for writing about 8 unique bars a song and Post Malone is dumbing down culture? I'm not a Post Malone fan by any means. Some of the "greatest music" has way dumber lyrics and way less lyrics. At least the dude has 42 bars a song as an excuse. That's half an album for many of the greats.

This band gets credit for writing about 8 unique bars a song and Post Malone is dumbing down culture? I'm not a Post Malone fan by any means. Some of the "greatest music" has way dumber lyrics and way less lyrics. At least the dude has 42 bars a song as an excuse. That's half an album for many of the greats.

It's quality over quantity though. And there is more to those songs than just those lines, if I'm thinking of the right songs. Just because Post Malone has a lot of bars, and is saying more words than the Beatles or other past bands, doesn't mean he's actually saying anything meaningful or substantial. He could be talking a lot, but not actually saying much, know what I mean?

I didn't mean to say that he is dumbing down culture single-handedly, or that he invented mindlessly hedonistic music. Heaven knows there was a lot of mindless hedonism in rock. I just feel like it was still more metaphorical and creative though, whereas today, it's just in your face, money sex power money sex power. It's like the music is secondary to the fantasy they're selling, and a lot of these artists don't have a lot of songs, so much as they have a lot of different ways of making the same song over and over. I just feel like, as one of the biggest stars of this particular type of music, Post Malone is a symbol of the times.

I'm sorry if I offended you, by the way. It's just my opinion, is all.

It's quality over quantity though. And there is more to those songs than just those lines, if I'm thinking of the right songs. Just because Post Malone has a lot of bars, and is saying more words than the Beatles or other past bands, doesn't mean he's actually saying anything meaningful or substantial. He could be talking a lot, but not actually saying much, know what I mean?

I didn't mean to say that he is dumbing down culture single-handedly, or that he invented mindlessly hedonistic music. Heaven knows there was a lot of mindless hedonism in rock. I just feel like it was still more metaphorical and creative though, whereas today, it's just in your face, money sex power money sex power. It's like the music is secondary to the fantasy they're selling, and a lot of these artists don't have a lot of songs, so much as they have a lot of different ways of making the same song over and over. I just feel like, as one of the biggest stars of this particular type of music, Post Malone is a symbol of the times.

I'm sorry if I offended you, by the way. It's just my opinion, is all.
Nah I’m not offended. It's not like that at all. I too just had an opinion.

LOL I almost forgot -

Keep your fin’s to your self Ska 😂 Need a job as a security guard?

Latest posts

Back