Cell phone background

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sk66rc

Reaction score
I was playing with my cell phone today & noticed that the screen was just plain, blank white... I mean, there's nothing wrong with my phone... I've seen people with pictures of their family, girl/boyfriend, celebrities, & other pictures as background on their phone screen... Mine's just a boring blank white screen... Then I thought may be I will use a picture of something as a background, or I guess another term for it is wallpaper... So, what's on your phone as a background picture?

A sepia-toned picture I took of an old dump truck once when I was feeling suddenly creative. :p

I take a photo every month of something outdoors and seasonal, I guess. So April has a shot of some primroses in my garden. Next month? We'll see😺

I took a picture of the sky once that was particularly beautiful, so... for now that's my background.

Mine looks so plain & boring... I see everybody's got something on their phone... May be I'll take a picture of something & put it on there...

This, it's a poster I have that a friend gave me I took a picture of.
images

I change it every month or so to a picture of Kid (or sometimes Kid and I) doing something, usually outdoor activities.

My phone background is just one that came on the phone. Boring, I know. But I havent got many photos on my phone and I cant think of anything good to use.

My kids.

They took a picture and put it one there as a joke when I left my phone unattended (bad idea when you have teenagers). I liked it so I kept it.

Here's mine:

I love Vintage and i use it everywhere i can as you already notice it, well you can click on the image for larger view.

Latest posts

Back