Changing humanity for the better

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haven

Reaction score
ok people we all know the human race isn't perfect we all have flaws try to think of one flaw whether it be mental or phyiscal and explain why would you change it

Humanity and the world is an Ocean of Piss.

We could improve it by evaporating the water from it and discarding the solidified polutants.

Tofu...man

I think we should have to eat tofu for brakefest, lunch and dinner.
If we all eat tofu..we wouldn't need fucken cows anymore.
Too many fucken cows farting today.
Cow farts is cuasing the ice polar to melt or global warming.
Most improtant the fucken cow farts in the earth's atmophere is cuasing mankind to not think so fucken straight.

Nah..this one is better.
I think all the guys on this planet should get bang Paris Hilton once.
She'll be really famouse after all the banging.
There'll be less wars on planet earth because all men had equal banging time with Paris..in Paris.
It's a win win situation ...World peace.
Oooops rather World Piece.

Lonesome Crow said:
Tofu...man

I think we should have to eat tofu for brakefest, lunch and dinner.
If we all eat tofu..we wouldn't need fucken cows anymore.
Too many fucken cows farting today.
Cow farts is cuasing the ice polar to melt or global warming.
Most improtant the fucken cow farts in the earth's atmophere is cuasing mankind to not think so fucken straight.

Nah..this one is better.
I think all the guys on this planet should get bang Paris Hilton once.
She'll be really famouse after all the banging.
There'll be less wars on planet earth because all men had equal banging time with Paris..in Paris.
It's a win win situation ...World peace.
Oooops rather World Piece.

Ah hell no! I was with you with the cow farting thing, but you went way to far!

hoping not to sound sad but that alchemy law in full metal alchemist would be nice.

'to recieve something of great value, you must sacrifice something of equal value.'

with that law changed i could get that controlling humans ability i always wanted and then i could destroy/fix ;) the earth :D

....also making alchemy real and simple to use would be great too

Awesome thread, Haven :).

I would say a few of my ideas, but i won't, because they're a bit too crazy (not evil) to mention.

I haven't got the power to put them to use anyway, so why bother making myself sound like an evil dictator :D

If you don't care for humanity then why not suggest a change of what bothers you plus theres nothing wrong about using you evil side humanity is made of both good and evil if the world was only good the world would be to boring a little evil now and again keeps things interesting don't you agree

Good god there is not enough time or space for that...one day they will print my manifesto and the world will know why I hate humanity.

ummm, but one of them would be to shoot and kill all politicians effective IMMEDIATELY!

ledchick said:
Good god there is not enough time or space for that...one day they will print my manifesto and the world will know why I hate humanity.

ummm, but one of them would be to shoot and kill all politicians effective IMMEDIATELY!

Does that include Obama?

Sorry I relized I never told you what I would do I would make a race of non violent super humans smarter faster stronger humanity thinks its self superior lets see how they like playing second bannana on the evolutionary scale

I can just see it now people call my creation ungodly thinking them monsters they may even try to exterminate I would laugh as humanity wear the ugly mask known as vanity (just kidding)

I would make humans able to talk to animals but the first idea isn't bad though

Western society needs to develop an understanding of aesthetics. Get rid of this world of tabloid spectacle and hyperreal televised melodrama. Integrate a genuine sense of aesthetic into everyday life. Into our language. Into our architecture. Into our political thinking. Especially into our media. Free design from commercial interests. Create a freaking monastic order of design and aesthetic that isn't encumbered by the same stupid bastards that think Duece Bigalo Male Gigalo was in any way morally justifiable.

For me the crisis of America is an aesthetic crisis. The one thing that I hope to accomplish in my life is to make some gesture towards bringing a purified aesthetic into the lives of a few people.

ledchick said:

I think this will be the century the guillotine makes a surprise comeback.

A physics teacher of mine used to tell us his generation had messed up the planet and it was up to us to put it right again. I'm sure he was simply trying to instil some ecological responsibility into us but at the time I thought 'What a cop-out! You're only about your late thirties and you've given up trying and dumped it all on us!'

I would change humanities tendency to wait for someone else to take responsibility for things. We're all in this together!

I think it's impossible to change the world without change myself first. For that I have to love myself and that seems impossible.

Changing humanity is like trying to straighten out a currley dog's tail. It'll just recoil itself again.
Improvement, growth, evolving is a slower process at a mass level.

On an indiviual level...A person can raise or fall at a faster rate than the whole

Just like Pasha say..to improve or better humanity. I first must improve myself or raise my level of awareness.
I can love myself through self acceptence ...once i do that..then i can accept humanity as it is.
I accept that I AM perfect as I AM (with imperfections)...at this moment...therefore humanity is perfect as it is at this moment.

It's kind of like if we all wanted to raise a level of a ship...we raise the level of the ocean.
We are all as invidaul in that ocean of humanity.

Not everyone wants to raise the fucken ship though..:p

Pasha Selim said:
I think it's impossible to change the world without change myself first.

I used to think this way.... so, I tried to change myself. And I was right - there were a few things about myself that needed to be changed. However, on the whole, I found it's the world that has the problem... not me.

How would I change the world? I'd love to see world instilled with a sense of... well, pick your favorite noun: ethics, morality, virtue, honor.. etc. It'd be nice to live in an environment where being a good person actually mattered.

Latest posts

Back