Chemists, physicists?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tautomer

Reaction score
Anybody here a scientist, or work in related fields? I plan to become a chemist/physicist(somewhere on the boarder, I'm double majoring in both.) and it seems like there's a lot of loneliness among people like me. My peers aren't; they're all pre-health track and don't care about the material and are "normal":(

I study science and completely agree. Many students are simply not interested in the material which is shame.
Nice name!

I loved chemistry, thinking about taking the classes and test to teach it too.

Lola91 said:
I study science and completely agree. Many students are simply not interested in the material which is shame.
Nice name!

Thanks! And yeah, it is a shame, it's the main reason the first 2 years see a 50%+ drop out rate every semester lol. What's your major?

I am in biology and mathematics. I'm particularly interested in nanoscience and hoping to maybe do it in a graduate program.

Yeah if only they can stick it out after the first two years. The last year is the best with research and senior classes :)

What areas of chemistry and physics are you specifically interested in?

I am part way through a natural sciences degree. I'm quite lonely with it. I find that on forums and things many are elitist, it tends to be a game of show off on who can out smart each other. I have no interest in trying to prove myself to be the next Einstein. I just like maths and physics and atoms and space stuff.

Latest posts

Back