Christmas plans have fallen through.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:
SophiaGrace said:
Seeker_2.0 said:
Cavey said:
That's bullshit. I'd love to have stated my feelings about this situation in a more articulate and Christmassy way, but that's my thoughts on the matter. I'm so sorry that you've been treated like this.

If I ever win the lottery, I'll hold an official ALL Christmas dinner for all of those people that want to come and then fly you all over for it. Day dreaming again...

Daydreaming or not, that would be awesome. ;)

I second the awesomeness of this :)

I'm quite serious too - although it would require the aforementioned lottery win before I was in a position to do it. I believe the UK lottery is somewhere around a 14.4 million to 1 chance, so, um, it's not likely, but here's hoping!

I think that's a pretty cool idea, to be honest. Cavey, you don't even have to win the lottery. We can all do our part to make it work. The only problem is the distance.... among each other, as always. Boo. I'm so far away from you guys. :\

Then again, if you do win the lottery, distance might not be a problem at all. Okay, go for the lottery!

I think the best place to meet would be a relatively low-populated island, where not many people would disturb us. That being said...

keep-calm-and-come-to-cyprus-2.png

:p

Omg you lucky man, it is so beautiful there. I think we need to have te ALL meet up at yours :D. Cavey hurry up and win the lottery!

She-ra said:
Omg you lucky man, it is so beautiful there. I think we need to have te ALL meet up at yours :D. Cavey hurry up and win the lottery!

If I win the lottery, I'm choosing the location and I'm one pale skinned mofo. Cyprus sounds like a recipe for lobster-coloured disaster!

Cavey said:
She-ra said:

If I win the lottery, I'm choosing the location and I'm one pale skinned mofo. Cyprus sounds like a recipe for lobster-coloured disaster!

Ok fairy nuff:D where we going then *as he jumps on her seat excitedly* can you tell I would be highly annoying :D

She-ra said:
Cavey said:
She-ra said:

Ok fairy nuff:D where we going then *as he jumps on her seat excitedly* can you tell I would be highly annoying :D

I like your childlike enthusiasm - it's endearing.

I haven't given much thought as to where this meal would take place. I quite like where I live, so the Lake District is good. I quite like British Columbia. I like Montana. Let's just say it's going to be somewhere with mountains, lakes and forests.

The only other option would be in an amusement arcade in Akihabara.

Cavey said:
She-ra said:
Cavey said:
She-ra said:

I like your childlike enthusiasm - it's endearing.

I haven't given much thought as to where this meal would take place. I quite like where I live, so the Lake District is good. I quite like British Columbia. I like Montana. Let's just say it's going to be somewhere with mountains, lakes and forests.

The only other option would be in an amusement arcade in Akihabara.

:club: I'd be happy to travel - I hate Georgia. lol

ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:
Let's just say it's going to be somewhere with mountains, lakes and forests.

Anywhere like this would be the best place ever. Count me in.

This sounds like Finland. I speak Finnish so could interpret for everyone:D

Tiina63 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:
Let's just say it's going to be somewhere with mountains, lakes and forests.

Anywhere like this would be the best place ever. Count me in.

This sounds like Finland. I speak Finnish so could interpret for everyone:D

Trying to steer us towards Finland, eh? ;)

Latest posts

Back