Chronical loner

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kofe

Reaction score
Hello cruel world!

Just kidding :) I am yet another loner that roams the world in search of humane people. At 25 years of age my only two goals in life have crystallized into getting some real friends and a girlfriend. Guess the real friends part has become a reality not long ago, but we live just far away not to be able to meet weekly, rather yearly. So at home I'm still a proper loner. Unlike many I do get along well with people and can open up if I feel comfortable but I live in a country where individualism is part of national character. People just don't want to get together in general. Hope to find some other situational loner on the forums.

Type you later all.

Hi Kofe, welcome to the forum. Lots of nice folks here. Just jump in anywhere and enjoy. :)

hey kofe welcome to the forum

:)

I'm sorry you live to far away from your friends I had the same problem over the summer

I'm sure you can find some new friends where you live, even if you do live in an individual specific community

Try getting out, or reaching out to people at work or at the gym

also you can try meetup.com they've got groups practically anywhere for people with similar interests

Being lonely sucks,

but I'd like to think it gives one more depth and maturity, and a badass broody backstory BREAK OUT THE TRENCH COATS EVERYBODY WOOT!! :D

btw back story of how the trenchcoat got it's name back in WWI officers wore them, and WWI was infamous for what kind of warfare?

that's right Trenchwarefare

hence the name trench coat

well ya those are the thingks that pretty much got me through highschool

and my made up imaginary ninja friend that I'd go on adventures with yaaaay

but point being

you're not alone in being a lone
and soon you'll find a friendly home aka some friends but I was typing in kind of a singsongy voice and I wanted a rhyme

*hugs*

:D

Welcome to the forum. LOL, I liked the beginning of your intro. It made me laugh.

Anyway, some of my loneliness is my fault, honestly, but the times I have tried to pursue relationships with people in person, they acted uninterested or too obsessed with their children to have any time for me at all. (It's not like I'd demand a lot of time. Maybe talking once a week or something, but they just usually stop speaking to me all together.) I really hate that. It feels like everyone else is set when it comes to friends, even though they are never pursuing friendships with new people, and I honestly don't know how they do it.

Welcome to the site :)

Nice to see soo many lonely people at one place :)

Enchanted Girl: Social people are very rare in certain places of the world. Same here.

Latest posts

Back