Cocktail waitress

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we were in fantasy land, where I am a Guido, I would lean on the hood of my IROC-Z, cross my arms and flex my muscles, which would be very visible as I'd be wearing a white tank top with gold chains and parachute pants, because I'd be forever stuck in the '80s. Because half the battle is mental, I would pump myself up beforehand, by loudly listening to "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake, while driving from the gym to the bar. No shower is necessary, as I'd douse myself with cologne on the way.

I would lean my head ever so slightly to the right, and wth a half-smile, I'd nod forward and say, very suggestively, that most irresistible line:

"How you doin'?"

Alas, I only know Guido dating strategy. And I can't even use it because I'm not Italian.

@Wrong
For real though? I guess I'd just say hi. Without knowing anything about the person, I'm not sure what else you can do.

You're an artist right? Maybe draw some exciting and/or funny picture on a napkin (or menu, if it's paper) and give it to them, something that relates to you wanting to talk. That could also serve the double purpose of talking to her, and showing her something cool about you.

Last edited:
If we were in fantasy land, where I am a Guido, I would lean on the hood of my IROC-Z, cross my arms and flex my muscles, which would be very visible as I'd be wearing a white tank top with gold chains and parachute pants, because I'd be forever stuck in the '80s. Because half the battle is mental, I would pump myself up beforehand, by loudly listening to "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake, while driving from the gym to the bar. No shower is necessary, as I'd douse myself with cologne on the way.

I would lean my head ever so slightly to the right, and wth a half-smile, I'd nod forward and say, very suggestively, that most irresistible line:

"How you doin'?"

Alas, I only know Guido dating strategy. And I can't even use it because I'm not Italian.

For real though? I guess I'd just say hi. Without knowing anything about the person, I'm not sure what else you can do.

You're an artist right? Maybe draw some cool picture on a napkin (or menu, if it's paper) and give it to them, something that relates to you wanting to talk. That could also serve the double purpose of showing her something cool about you.
Hey good looking… whats cooking? 😏

I would lean my head ever so slightly to the right, and wth a half-smile, I'd not forward and say, very suggestively, that most irresistible line:

"How you doin'?"
****. . . .Add in a Tom Selleck moustache to that equation and the panties will just melt off any girl you meet. . . :ROFLMAO: :p

If you got a hot rod Ford and a $2 bill, then take her to the spot right over the hill.

To think that $2 used to be a substantial enough sum to mention in a song.

Last edited:
well i asked her out and tonight I want to take her to the chick-fil-a and then the Roller Disco.

Wish me luck! I haven't been on a date in well over 20 years.
OMG! That is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! Good job! I truely wish you all the luck possible. That sounds like a fun date! Enjoy!

And not at all because slight flirtation = bigger tips. :rolleyes:
A Spade is Spade to me, okay??
7/10 times, it's either not gonna work, or not gonna be worth it in the long-term when it DOES work.
Good luck anyways though.

well i asked her out and tonight I want to take her to the chick-fil-a and then the Roller Disco.

Wish me luck! I haven't been on a date in well over 20 years.
Good luck, I want an invite to the wedding... I'll buy a hat 😇 🥰

And so I went on my date saturday with the cocktail waitress and we had a really good time. She didn't want to go to the chick-fil-a because in her own words there were too many Armenians working there, so we went to Applebee's instead. I just thought it was pretty amazing to be dating a girl who felt concerned about the plight and exploitation of the Armenian people.

I had the grilled chicken breast and she had the half rack double-glazed baby-back ribs after which we went to the Roller disco. On the way there I had a bit of a fright when she asked me if there was a 1997 red Nissan hatchback following us. I asked her why and she told me she had gotten a restraining order out on one of her kids fathers since they let him out of prison early due to the corona crisis and he has been following her since. Luckily I did not see a red 1997 Nissan pulsar so we continued on. When we wanted to go inside the kid at the door almost didn't want to let us in since they wouldn't allow smoking inside and she refused to put out her cigarette, but after a bit of a scuffle her cigarette fell on the floor and extinguished anyway and we could go inside.

In the roller disco i noticed her giving me the freaky eye again and I told her it was no longer necessary to give me that since we were already on a date, but as it turned out she has one lazy eye. "It used to get me lots of dates in the mid 80s" she told me and I told her I'd imagine so. Boy she was a real trooper on that dance floor, no depth perception what so ever and a slight case of osteoarthritis yet look at her go. I was so proud of her. Then, unfortunately, she hit her face full on against one of the railings, causing one of her gold crowns to fly right out of her mouth. Wasn't easy finding a dentist in the middle of the night on a saturday, but luckily she knew a guy who knew a guy. I felt relieved that he could fix that crown and on a Shabbat no less, for a Jewish dentist to do that, it warmed my heart.

Despite her mouth hurting like hell and a slight achilles tendon rupture she kissed me goodnight anyway. I haven't been able to reach her over the phone since, but I think there could be romance in the air.

And so I went on my date saturday with the cocktail waitress and we had a really good time. She didn't want to go to the chick-fil-a because in her own words there were too many Armenians working there, so we went to Applebee's instead. I just thought it was pretty amazing to be dating a girl who felt concerned about the plight and exploitation of the Armenian people.

I had the grilled chicken breast and she had the half rack double-glazed baby-back ribs after which we went to the Roller disco. On the way there I had a bit of a fright when she asked me if there was a 1997 red Nissan hatchback following us. I asked her why and she told me she had gotten a restraining order out on one of her kids fathers since they let him out of prison early due to the corona crisis and he has been following her since. Luckily I did not see a red 1997 Nissan pulsar so we continued on. When we wanted to go inside the kid at the door almost didn't want to let us in since they wouldn't allow smoking inside and she refused to put out her cigarette, but after a bit of a scuffle her cigarette fell on the floor and extinguished anyway and we could go inside.

In the roller disco i noticed her giving me the freaky eye again and I told her it was no longer necessary to give me that since we were already on a date, but as it turned out she has one lazy eye. "It used to get me lots of dates in the mid 80s" she told me and I told her I'd imagine so. Boy she was a real trooper on that dance floor, no depth perception what so ever and a slight case of osteoarthritis yet look at her go. I was so proud of her. Then, unfortunately, she hit her face full on against one of the railings, causing one of her gold crowns to fly right out of her mouth. Wasn't easy finding a dentist in the middle of the night on a saturday, but luckily she knew a guy who knew a guy. I felt relieved that he could fix that crown and on a Shabbat no less, for a Jewish dentist to do that, it warmed my heart.

Despite her mouth hurting like hell and a slight achilles tendon rupture she kissed me goodnight anyway. I haven't been able to reach her over the phone since, but I think there could be romance in the air.
Hahahah brilliant man just brilliant :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back