Coffee, anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rohini

Reaction score
Light-hearted thread here...

How do you like your coffee? Do you need it everyday when you wake up?

I usually have one iced latte a day... Make it at home. Never buy it from anywhere anymore - I was over getting an alleged coffee that was milk only or water with a splash of coffee šŸ˜‘

I use organic coffee beans, grind them up and make an espresso shot. I'm the kind of person who can nurse the iced coffee drink all day long.. so I have a good insulated cup. I also sometimes make my own cinnamon coffee creamer to go along with it. I love cinnamon in my coffee.

How bout you? :coffee:

Simple me....scoop about 10 times, pour water to that general area on the machine, click on, drink with a splash of half & half
Iced coffee....cold brew over night, strain, put in jar, drink on it for 2 to 3 days. Oh sweetener is a must...sweetened condensed milk. Oh and I freeze leftover coffee in ice trays just to put in my iced coffee so when it starts to melt it gets stronger rather than weaker.
****, now I want coffee!!!

. Oh and I freeze leftover coffee in ice trays just to put in my iced coffee so when it starts to melt it gets stronger rather than weaker.
yes! that's a great idea. I've done it only once or twice. thanks for reminding me :cool:

That's good for you though! Very healthy. I need to always remind myself to drink more water, I just have such trouble drinking plain water... I don't know why I am like this lol. all I used to drink was Gatorade but I stopped.
Many people don't seem to like water. But, since that's the only thing I drink I really enjoy it. I can easily down a tall glass of water. I actually have to make sure I don't drink too much water though.

I hate coffee and tea even as a Brit (shocking i know) but it's true. I just hate the taste of both beverages and they don't appeal to me. Also, lots of caffeine from coca cola gave me a Chernobyl style panic attack 12 years ago so i stay away from it and i even suffered caffeine withdrawal which isn't pleasant to go through. Water, flavoured water, milk, orange juice and sometimes sparkling water will do me šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ .

My opinions on tea cause ripples across the world :ROFLMAO: . Everyone is mega shocked i loathe it, as i should be drinking it 24/7 so i will turn into a cup of tea at some point:ROFLMAO:. I was told to try chamomile for my insomnia, but i said "fresia that" and got powerful drugs from the doctor. Got rid of my insomnia immediately:ROFLMAO:.

At home I just use coffee granules, but I'd like to have a real coffee machine with the beans since I do enjoy it. If I'm out I tend to get a coffee anytime I'm near a Costa, I prefer a Cappuccino and often have free drinks on my account since I'm always in there and collecting points, or, "beans". I much prefer Costa over Starbucks, I find Bucks coffee is a bit bitter.

Coffee with cream and half a gallon of sugar. It's also very dangerous to be highly enthused or otherwise look in my general direction before I have a cup in my hands when I wake up.

Half a pot every morning for basically the last...like 12 years.

Half cup almond milk
tablespoon of sugar free vanilla syrup
3 packets of splenda

Sometimes I divvy up the flavors a bit but that's generally the rule of thumb.

I also like Iced black coffee. Which is the only way I can handle black coffee, really.

Occasionally I'll scrap my routine and just be like "fresia it, I want a Venti French Vanilla Frappuccino from Starbucks." But that's very rare, because Starbucks is kind of expensive that way. I can get a whole months worth of coffee in a tub for the price of just that drink.

I also routinely wake up about 3 hours before I've got to be to work to have my coffee.
That way I'm well rested and fully awake and ready for the shift by the time I get to work.

Black, brewed coffee from my Bonavita coffee maker. I usually buy organic Sumatra beans and grind it myself but the choice of available coffees has become sparse in my area lately.

Latest posts

Back