Coffee, anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't drink coffee 🥺 but I wanna playy so I take my herbal tea gingery with a hint of lemon and 5 spoons of sugar as im super sweet 😇💕✨

Well, I am a redhead and we all know redheads don't have souls. BUT....I do have a heart. It's black and ice cold, but it is there. I have medical proof of that. So there :p
Actually the redhead bit explains a lot, any Irish?

Yes, I have Irish in me. Not sure how much, but it's on both sides of my family. My kid's ancestry test says he's 15.8% Irish and British. (I'm more German than Irish, though)
Those ancestry tests can be very revealing, mine says I have 34% Indian, No one in my family is Indian as far as I know but on both sides I have ancestors who lived in India during the Raj. It ( maybe ) explains my jet black hair which no other family member has either. 🤷‍♂️

Those ancestry tests can be very revealing, mine says I have 34% Indian, No one in my family is Indian as far as I know but on both sides I have ancestors who lived in India during the Raj. It ( maybe ) explains my jet black hair which no other family member has either. 🤷‍♂️
lol, yeah it can be weird sometimes. BUT, I'm not just basing it off that. My mom is freakishly into genealogy and has actually traced ancestors back to like King Henry VIII. Apparently, I'm related to one of his Sheriffs or something.

Whaaa? Yeah really. I thought the Brits ate, breathed and swam in tea!
I do drink tea myself.. usually at bedtime.. chamomile, helps me mellow tf out. :)
I also like green tea..
I drink tea in the evenings... usually because the coffee pot is empty by then. I brew green and black tea together and then top it off with pomegranate juice.

Light-hearted thread here...

How do you like your coffee? Do you need it everyday when you wake up?

I usually have one iced latte a day... Make it at home. Never buy it from anywhere anymore - I was over getting an alleged coffee that was milk only or water with a splash of coffee 😑

I use organic coffee beans, grind them up and make an espresso shot. I'm the kind of person who can nurse the iced coffee drink all day long.. so I have a good insulated cup. I also sometimes make my own cinnamon coffee creamer to go along with it. I love cinnamon in my coffee.

How bout you? :coffee:

I use instant coffee, but I do like it fairly strong. I usually take two teaspoons of coffee, a liberal splash of milk and one teaspoon of sugar. I can drink it black at a push, as long as there's some sugar in it. Ideally with milk though.

I've always preferred black coffe with no sugar. Keep that milk away from me. In fact that can be thrown back into the cow from where it originally came from.

I thought the Brits ate, breathed and swam in tea!

You're right, generally speaking us Brits do. In fact there's three things we tend to fall back on when attempting to deal with a crisis - tea, salt water and a can of WD40.

Latest posts

Back