college

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishcon

Reaction score
im really struggling in college. im doin a masters and have just been so depressed and lonely in dat city that iv avoided it alot and now am way behind. has any1 ever been in this position or have any advice 4 me?

its been more then 4 years i shud have graduated from college, but im still an undergraduate. i know that feeling of going to college where u think u are a misfit. its like i want to run away, and yet i know i cant avoid it. this running away and staying,,creates lot of frustration and depression,, but guess wat,,, its ok to be depressed and lonely, bcos its temporary and just a passing phase,,, this feeling will go away soon and u will feel better. i m so much used to small bouts of depression every few days but then they r temporary so i have to get back with routine life.
i don't know how i can make u feel better or give advice, but u know wat,, u r not alone here,u can always share how u feel by writing it down... so that shud help u:)
take care ,all is well

I finished college awhile ago and it was by far the most isolating experience of my life. The best advice I have is to maybe join some clubs or try to make friends with people in your classes.

Latest posts

Back