Colleges?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warped

Reaction score
I'm studying at a community college getting my core classes out of the way, but I am wanting to be a photography teacher as my profession (or almost anything in photography). I will need to choose a university somewhere in the USA, preferably around the east coast, to study at. Any suggestions? I'm clueless.

Oh and somewhere of reasonable cost. (Nowhere like harvard or some honeysuckle).

University of Florida (that's where I graduated from)! There are a lot of good schools all over the east coast. Liberal Arts school or something more streamlined?

If you go online there are tons of LIsts for liberal Arts schools, some of the better ones are out west and have a college/town culture more geared towards your age group (18 -23). Make sure you do a thorough search though and find out which school is correct for you. A lot of college websites have virtual tours, talk to students/alumni or speak with a counselor. I suggest that you set aside a couple weekends during the month, sit down, and map it out. Costs, living expenses, grades, social structure, and degrees - are all factors you want to look at! God bless on your college search!

Don't go to any of the International Academy of Design and Technology schools. They're far too expensive, and you could get a better, well rounded education somewhere else.

Latest posts

Back