Comfortably numb

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinzeUK

Reaction score
...thanks to 4 double vodka and lemonades at christmas dinner in our local tavern with my parents.

I love you Smirnoff for taking the edge of life even if it's just for a few hours

x

kinzeUK said:
...thanks to 4 double vodka and lemonades at christmas dinner in our local tavern with my parents.

I love you Smirnoff for taking the edge of life even if it's just for a few hours

x

Yes, why not? All things in moderation. :)

kinzeUK said:

x

I'm sitting with you, Kinze. *Hugs*

Mousey xx

To Lonely Place - thanks, I don't usually drink often so when I do I get the benefit of it. Plus vodka is my tipple of choice, love it :)

To Mouse - why thank you hun, your a lil sweetheart aintcha? *hug x

And I can't believe your only 16??!! You sound far beyond your years in your posts!

I just came off a scaffold 25' in the air- don't think getting comfortably numb would be much of an asset there, maybe later. My hands are a bit uncomfortably numb though, kind of cool today.:club:

Pink Floyd....... im on my way out the door right now.... asti spumante(spell that right? here I come!!

Latest posts

Back