comment about this site...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just trying to help those who complain about not fitting in understand why they don't. Please carry on with what ever you enjoy...this is a bizarre world I really don't want to be a part of, but to each his own

Come on, people, grow up and be exactly what someone else tells you to be because you aren't allowed to do what you enjoy without being called childish and stupid.
Because clearly, you aren't allowed to be YOURSELF

Seahorse said:
Just trying to help those who complain about not fitting in understand why they don't. Please carry on with what ever you enjoy...this is a bizarre world I really don't want to be a part of, but to each his own

Yet you don't seem to realize what you are doing to the people who enjoy playing those "stupid" games.  You don't get to claim you are trying to help people and insult the fresia out of half the **** forum.  
Just because YOU don't enjoy something doesn't mean it's childish.  Doesn't mean it's stupid and they shouldn't do it.  It just means you are judgmental and insulting.

These people have no clue how to get by in life, they don't engage others, so thank God they have this stupid forum.. God bless .

Any one watching foot ball this week end? Yeah, nope didn't think so

And y'all wonder why you have to scroll through 5 pages of games to get to a new thread.????

Seahorse said:
And y'all wonder why you have to scroll through 5 pages of games to get to a new thread.????

Can you not? If you want attention you could have just said so instead of annoying everyone

Joturbo, where are you from in England? I'm originally from Nottingham. Been in Florida since I was a teen ager

Seahorse said:
These people have no clue how to get by in life, they don't engage others, so thank God they have this stupid forum.. God bless .

Any one watching foot ball this week end? Yeah, nope didn't think so

Why yes, I am watching football this weekend, as I run a football pool at work, so I accept your apology. :)

Hi Seahorse

I'm from London...off to the pub now...hope to see you tomorrow on the forum :)

Joturbo said:
Hi Seahorse

I'm from London...off to the pub now...hope to see you tomorrow on the forum :)

The pub will probably be better for you than here :)

I watch the premier every week and this year is going to be very boring with Man City overperforming.

Xpendable said:
I watch the premier every week and this year is going to be very boring with Man City overperforming.

Hello expendable. I meant US foot ball, but I do appreciate you coining in :)

MisterLonely said:
Tealeaf said:
I only check every few days sometimes, so I might miss newer posts or feel that everything I could say has been covered. Nothing to do with how I feel about someone. It's easier to remember people who post regularly, too.

The men you're talking about exist everywhere online -- nothing to do with this site. They're predators who want someone lonely, desperate, and easy to manipulate with false kindness, or low self-esteem types who don't care about using girls they don't know or care about for attention online. They don't come here for help or community, and don't represent the forum.

This is full of prejudice towards men, for some it's easier to get along with women, like myself for instance, I have a hard time trusting men, and when I do trust them, I have an even harder time liking them, because I do not like the machismo talk, the team sport they happen to be into doesn't interest me either and drinking lots just for the fun of drinking lots I'll never do.

I'm not saying those types don't exist, I wished I could say that, but not all people who gravitate towards woman, even the lonely, desperate, and easy to manipulate ones, are predators, some will just be all those things themselves, or is that when they get the low self-esteem label?

I have no doubt you as a woman have, or know of others that had, these experiences, and they are very real, they are not the exclusive domain of women however, men get taken advantage of like that by women just the same, we only aren't allowed to cry about it, because we're men! *pumps chest up*

I don't think so. This isn't about men who get along better with women. This is about :

a) Men who think someone seems great and not at all machismo, and will act super-friendly to them, until they found out they're not a woman (or just not single and heterosexual). 

b) Men who send the same cheesy lines to all women or female-sounding posters on a site, or actively look for women who seem "easy".

Very telling that men who clearly don't think they fit into those categories get offended any time they're commented on.

Latest posts

Back