comment about this site...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see no favoritism here. And I've only ever gotten like 2 or 3 pms ever, but I also live a very active life for being as introverted as I am. I work like...55 - 60 hours a week, 6 days a week, and my 7th day, I'm (unfortunately) usually busy doing something for someone in person, or trying to fix my car, or something like that (I haven't actually had a day to rest in like a month and a half). A.L.L. seems a bit slow at times, but I gather that's probably just due to timezone differences as I'm on the East Coast of the U.S. I make it a point to try not to overthink small things like forum activity. A.L.L.'s awesome though. I ******* love it here. I mean, we get the occasional /b/elligerent troll, usually outs himself within a 15 - 45 day period (easily, usually earlier than that). I always figured the chat is more lively, but that's a whole different world to me. I like, need the time off in order to be able to be that active.

lol Yes.

tenor.gif

^aww, thanks ahsatan. Those animal gifs you come up with are really sweet and cute. I think I've become irreparably jaded about this place, but that was a nice gesture nevertheless.

Latest posts

Back