Comment on the Avatar above you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
^ The one your mother warned you about.

...and you didn't listen.

kuxr.gif

^Ummmm, nice ink?

Sorry, I'm still laughing as there were a few parents who chased me off back in the day....the guy who came after me with a tree limb the size of a fence-post was the funniest one.

^^Somewhat gothic looking young lady
I particularly like the bottles of potions sparkling in the background

PurpleMist said:
Tough looking tattooed woman.
Is this you? Or an image of who you are maybe?

Hi PurpleMist
That is indeed me in the avatar, I've had more of my tattoo done since the photo was taken. I think I quite like the way you described me there, although I have mellowed a bit to how I was in my younger day I guess I am a tough old boot :)

Alma lost her spoon said:
PurpleMist said:
Tough looking tattooed woman.
Is this you? Or an image of who you are maybe?

Hi PurpleMist
That is indeed me in the avatar, I've had more of my tattoo done since the photo was taken. I think I quite like the way you described me there, although I have mellowed a bit to how I was in my younger day I guess I am a tough old boot :)

It was the instant vibe off that picture! And when I said tough looking woman, I meant it in a positive way. I like the pic, you def look like someone I'd like to hang out with, for a chat and a cuppa :)

Thanks PurpleMist-that's really nice of you to say:)

I suspect you might be a little far away for us to have a cuppa but I look forward to bumping into you around these parts nonetheless:cool:

Latest posts

Back