Last Fun Thing You Did

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drank a fifth of Sambuca last night and fell asleep on the floor.
Wait a minute...that wasn't very much fun at all.
But at least all the booze in my apartment is gone and hopefully sleeping on the floor was rock bottom and I start going back up...

I drank a fifth of Sambuca last night and fell asleep on the floor.
Wait a minute...that wasn't very much fun at all.
But at least all the booze in my apartment is gone and hopefully sleeping on the floor was rock bottom and I start going back up...
Last time I woke up on the floor, my bedroom door was on the floor next to me. It was the best night I've ever had.

Yesterday. I arranged myself a cozy, little nook for reading. Put a rocking chair in the corner, put new cushions on it. Set up an end table with a good reading lamp and a little tablecloth. Voila! Then I tried it out -- heaven! Next fun project (hope it'll be fun) will be an attempt to repair/reupholster that rocking chair : )

Last weekend I made a lot of progress upgrading my 3D printer. Project to continue next weekend. And then I discovered another way to improve the print quality. That way is gonna take me a while to research before I can do it. I haven’t printed anything useful yet. I’m having a lot of fun tuning it up and calibrating it.

Fed one of my feral cats this morning. As long as I don't move fast, she comes right up to my hands when I put the food down. I don't know if it's technically "fun", but it does make me happy : )

Latest posts

Back