Comment on the Music Above You

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no music above me.. ? Tsk tsk Pheenix :p

Have we had any metal in here yet ?
Edit: WHOOAAA.. hold on.. did I happen to post into some kind of thread celebrating patriotic music of the glorious nation of America.. ? Because if so, I should just delete all this and move on X'D

haven't listened to them in forever...love metal power metal isn't much my thing anymore....well...just a little \m/ can't ever diss on guys with long hair...
here's mine...doubt anyone has heard them before...need to remind myself to burn this album

eyes adrift alaska

Arcane, I'd listen to that.. but it's telling me the link doesn't work - could anyone else try this? Might just be my browser (though that would be a first..)

The Smiths always remind me of my sister because she loved them growing up.

Not available in my country, but I'm not big on Iron Maiden anyway.
Herp Derp, should probably put a Link in here.... Uh...
Just heard this a few minutes ago.

SuperSteve said:
Ah! 80s music :)

Was that directed at my link? That song is from 2007, normally I wouldn't say anything but this is the Manics so it matters!

Hmm I like that :)

xtremely depression inducing
:(
(no offense)
need sum funk nw LoL

I don't like you or your music, Chasm. Both are outdated and irrelevant.

It's nice I guess, but I wouldn't look it up while listening to music, probably since it's before my time :p

[youtube]oNtB2JFVN2c[/youtube]

2:32 for instant chill <3

I rather enjoyed that DVEUS thankyou for posting it-never heard it before.

Here is my theme tune when dancing....I call it dancing, but only because there isn't a word that really describes the jumping, jostling explosion of me on the dancefloor in front of a decent rig:p

[video=youtube]

I liked it a lot... and then the singing started. I then screamed "Make it STOP!" and endured a bit more prior to turning it off. At least I'm honest! ;)

Do I have to put a song? I'll have to find something either A. Humorous or B. Motivational - probably both. Two secs... Youtube up... Search beginning...

[video=youtube]

Cavey said:
I liked it a lot... and then the singing started. I then screamed "Make it STOP!" and endured a bit more prior to turning it off. At least I'm honest! ;)

Do I have to put a song? I'll have to find something either A. Humorous or B. Motivational - probably both. Two secs... Youtube up... Search beginning...

[youtube]pJhUppVN7KQ[/youtube]

It's both funny and educational. I like it a lot. The guy who posted it obviously has immaculate taste.

[youtube]cdX6U5OOoag[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back