Compatable personalities

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romie

Reaction score
So...as i keep seeing signatures that have links to personality tests, i go and do one

It's like someone (good old Jung) has done an exploritary search of my mind and popped it on paper...**** accurate, **** scary and **** enlightening, i am fabulous as i always thought :D

Anyhow, it's got me interested now
I'm sure many of you have done these tests previously, but i'm curious.

Apparently i'll get on best with ESTJ and ENTJ type personalities, i'm curious to know if i will

I'm a INTP (not to continue thinking i'm fab but....so is Jung, Einstien, Socrates :D and Rick Moranis!) and we are curious
So go on entertain me:D

I'm an INTJ lately apparently

I don't think it describes me very well at all, I'm a terrible leader and a terrible strategist but o well I bet if I take it tomorrow I'll get something different...

i did it on http://www.mypersonality.info nicked the link off a signature

Primary Function: Introverted Thinking. INTPs are logical, individualistic, reserved, and very curious individuals. They focus on ideas, theories and the explanation of how things work. They are especially adept at discussions and debate. They have the ability to focus intently on a subject. They appreciate and respect intelligence in others

Fascinating and for me incredibly accurate, i spent most of the afternoon, going Ahhhh that's why and Ohhh listen to this, instead of working ;p;

INFP - The "Dreamer"

INFPs are introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path. They are driven by their values and seek peace. Empathetic and compassionate, they want to help others and humanity as a whole. INFPs are imaginitive, artistic and often have a talent for language and writing. They can also be described as easygoing, selfless, guarded, adaptable, patient and loyal.

I think it isn't too far off at least. I am not that artistic though, even when I sometimes wish I would be. :)

I'm an ENFP - The Advocate

ENFPs are introspective, values-oriented, inspiring, social and extremely expressive. They actively send their thoughts and ideas out into the world as a way to bring attention to what they feel to be important, which often has to do with ethics and current events. ENFPs are natural advocates, attracting people to themselves and their cause with excellent people skills, warmth, energy and positivity. ENFPs are described as creative, resourceful, assertive, spontaneous, life-loving, charismatic, passionate and experimental.

As far as these profiles go in determining whom you get along with... I think that's taking it a bit far. In all these cases, we're just looking at a generalised classification.. no two people are exactly the same, even if they have the same general type.

Hi Romie :)
I'm a INFJ beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

78 62 38 44

Beneath the quiet exterior, INFJs hold deep convictions about the weightier matters of life. Those who are activists -- INFJs gravitate toward such a role -- are there for the cause, not for personal glory or political power.

INFJs are champions of the oppressed and downtrodden. They often are found in the wake of an emergency, rescuing those who are in acute distress.

INFJs are not easily led. These are the people that you can rarely fool any of the time. Though affable and sympathetic to most, INFJs are selective about their friends. Such a friendship is a symbiotic bond that transcends mere words.

Turns out I'm an INFJ...

Sounds a lot like me in some ways but not in others. Perhaps not surprisingly, the I, N, & F ratings were only about 3% greater on the dominant side. The J on the other hand was a wash. So I guess I'm like 53% INFJ and 47% ESTJ.

INFJs are the smallest portion of the population though (%.5 for guys), so I guess I'll take up the underdog mantle. That sort of suits me.

Latest posts

Back