complete hate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneHistoric

Reaction score
How is it possible that I have never met an honest person? Not a single family member has kept their word in the most crucial moments. Not a single person - the so-called friend whatever that means - has ever been truthful about themselves or their actions in times of need.

Could sociopathy be the rule rather than the exception? People make gross assumptions, ignore context, tout the most egregiously hypocritical nonsense in the face of adversity or triumph, and expect of others what they are never willing to do themselves.

I hate human beings. They are awful, including myself. I pray that we are not the only ‘intelligent’ organisms in the universe, and I’m a strict atheist. Shall we celebrate abortion, suicide, and the death penalty as if they were the greatest intellectual constructions of humankind? Sure’s better than living among the manipulative, two-faced, fraudulent hypocrites I have encountered in my life. And I am not even that old or wise. Privacy, respect, patience, and the truth are my disease and it sure as hell ain’t contagious.

I have changed myself so many times - new methods, opposite actions, new beginnings, different endings; analyzing, evaluating, trying and trying again. Most people are not alone. Most people have someone. I have never and will never. I kind of like my lonely life...but as soon as I encounter another waste of blood and conscience I want to ask them: In what way will you prove once again the hypothesis of my fifteen year experiment? That trustworthiness is an undefined, erroneous action which humans do not have the capacity learn or exhibit.

I say do us all a favor: kill as many as you can and then yourself. Just end this counterproductive de-evolving smut of a species as soon as possible. Just try and beat me to it.

I think you expect too much of people. We aren't perfect.

You will forever be dissapointed my friend.

i was guess was just venting. but is honesty really to much to ask? i am not talking about mistakes. i am talking about intentional deceit that harms other people and no one seems to care.

normally i am a nice person.

I have to admit, there are pretty good reasons to start cleaning up this old earth from the human plague.

The capitalist system, and the western 'democracies' themselves act with sociopathic behaviour. It's only expectable that the population will be contamined...

Personally, I try to accept this reality that was forced upon me. I would have not choosen this, but at some point, I have to accept things the way they are, as messed as they might be. Or I'll go crazy, or at least consummed by negative emotions.

I try to prepare myself to make things change, at least a bit. Make an impact on a few at least. Everyone could have a different way of doing this... there can be political expression in many areas. It's sad really, when people who realize just how messed up things are give up. That's why I believe we must do something to make things change.

Also, I balance this with a bit of hedonism. Enjoy the pleasures of life, for they are many. Sometimes, it's ok to give a honeysuckle about everything and everyone...

venting here was a bad idea too. i will just keep it to myself as i should always. thanks -

Lmao....

When I first listen to the work of Abraham Hicks.
She started off her lecture with this very matter.

You fucken try and try again to follow the mother fucken rules.
You try and try again to apply prinicples that the so call knowlegeable
people such as preachers, teachers, your parents...ect, ect to your life.
You do what you had been told....
But somehow or another it's turns out all messed up.

When she stated those things...as you're stating.
It kind da hit me between the mother fucken eye balls.
Cuase that's how my life had been.lol

She also gose into depth about alot of things in a sugar coated version.

Thew sedona methdoe is a very spiritual program.
It helps you to let go of whatever negative thoughts and emotions.
To live life effortlessly without all the dramma and truama. The lets downs...ect ect
If you actually listen to enough of the lecture.
The instructor will tell you .....you will learn how to let go to the piont of not giving a hoot anymore.

Mmmmmmm,,,that's relatively the same as saying "fresia it" or " i dont really give a rats ass"
Or " my dare..I just dont give a fresia anymore" ( famouse words from the movie gone with the wind.lmao)

Humans have been on this mother fucken rock for a long...long...long...long ass time.
Evidently the spicy hasnt eloved that much. Or a the very least solve the basic.

Cuase humans are preditors and killers.
It kills and destroy it's own kind as in other form of life on this planet.

Dont trip man...
Abraham Hicks is the author of the LAw of Attractions...hahahaaaa

bUT she'll also get direct and to the piont..
You are responsible for your happiness and life...

Why would she state such things?

In your experince....you know, mother ******* and bitches dont behave right , dont they?lmao

Let do mass genicide.....
fresia Hilter.
mmmm...Only chicks with Big Titays and a nice ass gets to live, for starters :)

Seriously though..
WHEN THE ENTIRE WORLD HAd LET YOU DOWN. YOU LEARN HOW TO PICK YOURSELF UP, REALLY REALLY QUICK.

beautifulsorrow said:
Don't you believe in the existence of good(amongst humans)?

A perfect idea was cast upon the land.
But all would fall short at one time or another.
Forgiveness was invented to compensate....

Depending on the size of your titays and how nice your ass
is...
Thats about as good it's gonna get.

LoneHistoric said:
i was guess was just venting. but is honesty really to much to ask? i am not talking about mistakes. i am talking about intentional deceit that harms other people and no one seems to care.

Maybe they are used to it and you aren't?

LoneHistoric said:
venting here was a bad idea too. i will just keep it to myself as i should always. thanks -

I don't think it was a bad idea for you to vent here. You have as much right as anyone else to say what you are thinking and feeling. Even if you don't always get the responses you are hoping for, don't let it stop you from letting out what you are thinking. I sometimes despair at the human race as well, including myself.

LoneHistoric said:
Could sociopathy be the rule rather than the exception? People make gross assumptions, ignore context, tout the most egregiously hypocritical nonsense in the face of adversity or triumph, and expect of others what they are never willing to do themselves

I say do us all a favor: kill as many as you can and then yourself. Just end this counterproductive de-evolving smut of a species as soon as possible. Just try and beat me to it.

There's some enormous irony to your points. You say you are "also" an "awful" person, but I don't think such a handwaving argument really excuses these big flaws in your point of view at all.

Perfect example: You complain that people ignore context, make gross assumptions and expect of others what they don't do themselves...then you proceed to check all those boxes yourself.

First you pretty much discount every good thing the human race has ever achieved and continues to achieve, which is a gross assumption if I ever saw one.

Then you proceed to "solve" this problem by advocating genocide, which is pretty much one of the ugliest things the human race is capable of, I'm sure you'll agree.

It's undeniable that humanity has done some awful things. Some people (including members of my family too actually) are scummy to the extreme.

Why does this mean a whole race of billions of people is inherently evil though? I can honestly say I'm a good person, and that's what matters to me.

If you think the solution to the world's problems culminates in mass murder and suicide, it's more than likely you're part of the group you seem to want to condemn. Perhaps that's something you should reflect on?

Not that I'm trying to get at you, I just think your views are very extreme and have a rather substanceless base beyond an emotional reaction.

beautifulsorrow said:
Don't you believe in the existence of good(amongst humans)?

I used to. And there are times I see flashes of greatest - which I think encompass the historical evidence of the good of humankind. But I would argue that has less to do with human beings and more to with time , circumstance, and perception.

SophiaGrace said:
LoneHistoric said:

Maybe they are used to it and you aren't?

I am used to it. I expect it from everyone and have for the last fifteen years, since I first recognized it. But I am uncertain exactly what you mean. You seem to be a hair's width away from rationalizing evil, which is an incredibly comprising position. You think that being jaded justifies harming other people? If everyone does it, it makes it ok? Condoning, enabling, or ignoring evil is just as disgusting as committing evil. And acceptance or tolerance of those who spend time and effort purposely trying to destroy the lives and situations of other people must be exposed and stopped. No matter what, I will always call out bullshit and expose sociopaths when they are unable to control their immature and detrimental ways. And I do not even consider myself to be that good of a person. I just think I am kryptonite for bullshit. If that means I must be alone for the rest of my life, so be it.

Tiina63 said:
LoneHistoric said:

I don't think it was a bad idea for you to vent here. You have as much right as anyone else to say what you are thinking and feeling. Even if you don't always get the responses you are hoping for, don't let it stop you from letting out what you are thinking. I sometimes despair at the human race as well, including myself.

I know that my post was over the top. It was a thought and I own it like all my thoughts. I can't even explain why I post here, other than selfishness. I am uncomfortable, not because of the responses, but because my thought is now 'out there' rather than in my head. Slave to what you say, master of what you keep.

TheSolitaryMan said:
LoneHistoric said:
Could sociopathy be the rule rather than the exception? People make gross assumptions, ignore context, tout the most egregiously hypocritical nonsense in the face of adversity or triumph, and expect of others what they are never willing to do themselves

There's some enormous irony to your points. You say you are "also" an "awful" person, but I don't think such a handwaving argument really excuses these big flaws in your point of view at all.

Perfect example: You complain that people ignore context, make gross assumptions and expect of others what they don't do themselves...then you proceed to check all those boxes yourself.

First you pretty much discount every good thing the human race has ever achieved and continues to achieve, which is a gross assumption if I ever saw one.

Then you proceed to "solve" this problem by advocating genocide, which is pretty much one of the ugliest things the human race is capable of, I'm sure you'll agree.

It's undeniable that humanity has done some awful things. Some people (including members of my family too actually) are scummy to the extreme.

Why does this mean a whole race of billions of people is inherently evil though? I can honestly say I'm a good person, and that's what matters to me.

If you think the solution to the world's problems culminates in mass murder and suicide, it's more than likely you're part of the group you seem to want to condemn. Perhaps that's something you should reflect on?

Not that I'm trying to get at you, I just think your views are very extreme and have a rather substanceless base beyond an emotional reaction.

And we have a winner. Again, I will own my thought. Absolutely you are right. And don't fret, my reflections are hundreds of pages. It's ok if you are calling me out. That is the point. I think we are numbed or apathetic or possibly satisfied to the evil of the world - and I am referring to the small scale (but surely applies on more a grand level). The consequences of chronic or pathological or even isolated dishonesty is not about morality or going to hell. It's about how it affects the people around us. It's about the few within your own environment who must sweat and bleed for those lies - literally or figuratively - whether they realize it or not. I am admitting my own selfishness and flaws (and they are plentiful) but at least I recognize and work so hard to get better. But in the face of deep-seated evil that surrounds all aspects of life, I don't know if it is possible to overcome alone.... but - and more irony - this very real fight seems to require an ultimate solitude.

Since you're back, op...

You don't have to acept passively what you don't like about the world... as I said before, there are ways to make things change, even a little bit. Even if you can't change a lot, at least you'd find a way to express yourself...

Maybe some examples would help. For example, what I don't like about politics, religion or whatever, I take my criticism and I make a comic about it (I'm an amateur comic artist). If you just sit on your ass and whine about how bad it makes you feel... it doesn't help you or anybody else really, is not a very satisfying way to let it out. Other people might want to express their opinions by making a blog, starting some kind of group against something, or they get into politics... Is not gonna change everything but at least you do something.

It really doesn't sound like you are used to. In the sense that you don't seem to acept things the way they are.

Look at it this way. If there was a huge mess, like a pile of trash tall as the Everest. You have to accept the fact that you can't clean it up for yourself. You need the support of others, make other people aware. Getting mad about it, is just pointless.

Also, I'm making assumptions here, buit it might help you to do some research about the causes of human behaviour. Understanding might make you feel less resented and angry about the world... Make your own conclusions. I know that helped me in the past. I too suffered becose I felt somkething was wrong about everything. Now I know why, I have come to terms with the things I can and cannot do, and so I plan my life to see how I can help and be happy at the same time.

Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me. Within me.

Nothing wrong with venting. We all cant keep it bottled up inside.

Sometimes we all need time alone to heal, rest and recharge.
Solitude is a good thing to have...As long as that in itself dosnt
trun against me. I can be my own worst enemy sometimes.

Negative begets negatives. When I think of negative thoughts
or subjects. I feel negative. It feeds on itself.
Theres alot of bullshit and negatively in life...there's no denying that...
But I cant stand in fucken quicksand and get pulled down by it all either.

I can simply chose to see the positive side of life.
Im not perfect. I have my flaws.
I also have my good qualities....
I can REFOCUS and give my attention to this just as the same.

How in the fresia am I going to change the world...if I cant even change myself?
So I must do these things. Work on me. Get right with me. Love me.
Have patients, compassion and understanding with me.
Get right with me. Create happiness within me and for me.
FIRST THINGS FIRST....for the new world order.lol

I used to. And there are times I see flashes of greatest - which I think encompass the historical evidence of the good of humankind. But I would argue that has less to do with human beings and more to with time , circumstance, and perception.
What DO YOU MEAN LESS TO DO WITH HUMAN BEINGS, that is really a very idiotic thing to say, no wonder you don't see any good around you its because you deny its existence.

Once upon a time I was a very ,very bitter angery young man.
I hated life and everything in it. I hated people and humanity.
Growing up in a dysfunctional home. Then falling in love or
having relationships with dysfunctional people effected me.

Walking eggshells. I had to walk a straight line. Not make
any mistake. I would servearlly get punish for spelt milk.

My partners treated me the same...I wasnt allow to express
my emotions ...such as venting anger. While she was making a mess
and ******* honeysuckle up.

Yes we all went to fucken church every sunday

I found peace in NATURE...

If you read about Saint Francis. He too suffer from an illness.

A simple exercise I got from Dynectics.
Anyway...It asked me to make a simple list from my life.
I had to put it on paper so that I may see it.

ALL the good times and happy experinces in my life.
It was very very hard for me to make that list.....

But I worked on that list. I comb my mind.
I took a more fuller inventory of my life.
There were a lot more good happy moment and experinces in my life than I realized.

Since I wasnt living at home with my parents anymore.
I started to create more happy moments and experinces in my life.
Such as playing and joking around with my children.
Such as taking a simple walk with my GF during a sunset.
Sich as making passionate love with my GF.
Such as getting up early to watch the beautiful sunrise everyday.
Such as remembering the many times my mother would come and visit me becuase she loves me.

GRADTITUDE and APPRICIATIONS will generate GOOD POSITIVE thoughts and feelings.

The law of attractions is based on VIBRATIONS.
As we all have heard...People put out VIBES.
We draw to us in accordance of our vibrations or signals we put out...Like a MAGNET.

Its a very simple process of piveting or REFOCUSING my mind or attention.
There's always going to be 2 ends of the sticks. Its a simple chioce. THE POWER OF CHIOCE
When negative thoughts and feelings pops into my head. I know it's a RED FLAG to reshift or refocus.

The Sedona methdoe covers the same principle....
The Sedona simple teaches me to simple drop it, let it go..DONT FIGURE the honeysuckle OUT.
The moment I try to figure out the negative honeysuckle. I'll simple get sucked into it.

The course of mirracle dose the samething....
It teaches me..."my thoughts are meaningless"
It'll ask me to focus on objects. Then whatever meanings I give to that object, place or person
is whatever I give it. Then tell myself..."everything had no meanings or are meaningless"
Since ive assigned negative meanings to certain peeple, places and things. It asked of me to
let go of whatever meanings Ive assigned it.
In a nutshell it's getting me to practice letting go of negative honeysuckle or WASHING my mind of negative honeysuckle.

I can take the time to make my gradtitude and appriciation list....
or i can simply do it in my head.
I can also use my creative mind to create positive pitures or images. The power of imaginations.

Its a simple process of generating positive thoughts and feelings.
I can retrieve positive memories to help me start this process.
I can also be aprriciative in the moment...look for positive things. Anything.
Such as the beautiful sound of music. Such as the sweet taste of honey.
Anything to fill my mind with positive sweet thoughts and feelings.
It'll generate positive vibrations within me....Over time I'll draw positive people, places
and things into my life....

Its neatural....I can use it to work for me or against me....Positive or negative.
Im the master of my mind...not it.
Im the master of my life.

Mikey193 said:
What do you pray to if your atheist just wondering

Athiest don't pray. Nor do we congregate. Nor do we have any belief. The entire concept of god/s must be proven to us not vice versa. Your question is insulting btw.

frey12 said:
Mikey193 said:

Athiest don't pray. Nor do we congregate. Nor do we have any belief. The entire concept of god/s must be proven to us not vice versa. Your question is insulting btw.

A beliefs has nothing to do with religion...

When you choose not to believe in god.
This is your BELIEFS....

A belief is simply what you think and feel over and over and over
again in your head.

If you believe you suck and the world sucks..
According to your faith...it is done on to you.
Faith has nothing to do with religion.
Its a self fullfiling prophecy...
Your world/life and you might suck.

But the universe dosnt evolve around ya.

frey12 said:
Mikey193 said:

wft man, we do pray.

to the spaghetti monster!! :)

Latest posts

Back