Completely Unsatisfied

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ando

Reaction score
Ok so this year ive dated hot girls, smart girls, funky artistic girls and loving girls but all have left me emotionaly unstatisfied!

Im not a player, I am actualy a romantic but there is just no feeling with all the girls ive dated this year, even when ive really tried, im just left feeling empty........

Is some thing wrong with me?

Right now im dating a great girl, oh so cute and sexy, and very loving. I thought that maybe thats what was missing, a loving girl and in a way it has helped but when i leave her, my heart still beats its lonely beat when it should be racing at 1000 miles an hour!

Im starting to wonder if ill ever find love again, will I die alone or even worse settle for some one who i feel nothing towards.... Im actualy starting to freak myself out, if i wasnt dating i could wish girls liked me (like my teenage years) but now some great girls like me but its i who feels nothing!

fyi - I do find these girls very atractive.. its not that but deeper...

Ando said:
Ok so this year ive dated hot girls, smart girls, funky artistic girls and loving girls but all have left me emotionaly unstatisfied!
fyi - I do find these girls very atractive.. its not that but deeper...

Yep, sounds like someone's hungry for steak and potatoes...lol
I feel you on this, really. I have had a lot of men I could have gotten into serious relationships with. Had the good looking ones, the ones who owned businesses, the ones who were VERY intelligent, etc. While they were great guys and wonderful, they never held my attention because I always wanted something deeper emotionally. These men where more like fast food to me. That isn't meant to degrade them, it says nothing about them and more about me, if that makes sense. What I wanted was steak and potatoes. Someone who could give me a conversation that was "soul" filling. Deep, meaningful, REAL.

Keep looking. It will come. Don't freak out....lol You just have to keep dating to find what you want.

*sigh* I wish I could relate, because that would mean women are willing to give me a chance instead of being creeped out by me or completely ignoring me. Honestly it sounds like you have your pick of the litter though, it's bound to turn up something if you give it time.

Unacceptance said:
*sigh* I wish I could relate, because that would mean women are willing to give me a chance instead of being creeped out by me or completely ignoring me.

Welcome to my boat...

Grab a bucket, it's sinking fast.

Naleena wrote: Keep looking. It will come. Don't freak out....lol You just have to keep dating to find what you want

Thats what i told myself after the 3rd girl....

I wonder if im now afraid to love... how tragic is that, a romantic afraid to love!

Naleena said:
Yep, sounds like someone's hungry for steak and potatoes...lol
I feel you on this, really. I have had a lot of men I could have gotten into serious relationships with. Had the good looking ones, the ones who owned businesses, the ones who were VERY intelligent, etc. While they were great guys and wonderful, they never held my attention because I always wanted something deeper emotionally. These men where more like fast food to me. That isn't meant to degrade them, it says nothing about them and more about me, if that makes sense. What I wanted was steak and potatoes. Someone who could give me a conversation that was "soul" filling. Deep, meaningful, REAL.

Ah yes the deep end... gotta drop anchor to find merman bearing gifts, if that makes any sense lol. Success is often Shallow.

maybe you should join the crowd who are reading about soulmates and twin flames 24/7 over the net. They say that like attracts like and talk about preparing yourself and all sorts of interesting crazy stuff lol.

Moonlight Shadow

[youtube]8bOLkPbPCbk[/youtube]

Ando said:
Naleena wrote: Keep looking. It will come. Don't freak out....lol You just have to keep dating to find what you want

Thats what i told myself after the 3rd girl....

I wonder if im now afraid to love... how tragic is that, a romantic afraid to love!

May I ask, what is it you are feeling right now? What is it in this moment that keeps you from going forward? What is the worst thing that could happen if you did love? Is that what scares you? You don't have to answer ofcourse but, it would be something to contemplate.

Catharsis said:
Ah yes the deep end... gotta drop anchor to find merman bearing gifts, if that makes any sense lol.

The deep calleth unto the deep. Maybe I'm a mermaid bearing gifts waiting for someone to drop thier anchor. It's less work that way....lol

You said something there that really touched something...

"Or worse, settle for someone I feel nothing for"

Don't betray your heart. I will say this now with all of the conviction my heart can muster....I would prefer to die a lonley man, devoid of female affection, than I would to be in any relationship with someone that I just 'liked'.

Love has touched my heart. I feel more love now for this specific young lady than I ever have for any mortal being. Maybe this is it for me, maybe it isn't. But if it isn't then so be it. I shall take that broken heart like a man. The pain it will bring I will bear, knowing that once its bitter sting passes I shall be stronger for it. And I will go forward knowing that any future love of mine will have to strum my heart strings as melodically, or even more so, than she has done. I doubt I will ever find it again...and so be it.

But you know, that is just me :)

Be true to yourself. The young lady who has my heart now I have known for years, and felt nothing for her until recently. She just blew me away. It wasn't planned. I didn't ask for it. It just happened.

All I have ever done is try and love selflessly. Love life. Love God. Love my friends. Love the world. Love completely without ever expecting anything back. I beleive if you do this, then the love you give will be returned back to you, ten fold.

I don't know how old most of the folks on this forum are, but I just celebrated my 38th birthday just a few weeks ago. in the 38 years I have had on this planet I never felt what I feel now...ever...before. Maybe you are older. Maybe not. It is something that may take a while to find you, but will be worth it when it finally does.

Well, at least that is what I think. But also keep in mind that most people think I am weird anyway...

The world is a place of masks. Our jaded personalities, our rules, our 100s of technical forms, even our clothes.

I was walking by two beautiful gardens one day and I had a revelation. The first garden was just beautiful, I carefully navigated around it. The second garden had a big ugly sign on it that said "no walking on the grass." Well I just couldn't resist the temptation. Now I knew right from wrong and forgot about my original nature.

Then I saw a cop pass by who respected the rule. He also saw a little girl running a lemonade stand and arrested her for not having a license.

And it dawned on me. Why do we hate, mistrust, become shallow, become jaded, and see life as an exhausting day of work rather then a holy playground?

I mean do you come to a place like this and read all the rules? I think most of us just know how to act mature. Be considerate of others, not post anything inappropriate, etc.

So yes if you give someone might take and no one will give to you. Or if you open your heart someone might break it and they'll be nothing good. If no one takes that risk then no progress will be made.

In short, if you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem. Even through you hate the problem and were hurt by the problem, becoming that same way to others as they have done to you turns you into the very thing you hate, which in turn praises the pain.

end rant

Naleena worte: May I ask, what is it you are feeling right now? What is it in this moment that keeps you from going forward? What is the worst thing that could happen if you did love? Is that what scares you? You don't have to answer ofcourse but, it would be something to contemplate.

right now i feel empty, cold and alone....

worst thing that could happen... I could be happy

what keeps me from going forward... Im unable to find a woman better than myself :(

*sigh, tear, sigh*

I used to feel like you do, never able to love anyone. Then I met this guy who I ended up falling in love with. He was just like the other guys in my life before, except for one difference, he rejected me. He didn't fall for me, woo me, love me. And then he became all I could think about.
The point of my story is, perhaps you feel the way you do because there's no challenge for you with these women. Maybe they give in to you right away and it creates a psychological turnoff for you. I know for me, after I met this said fellow, I took a long hard look at myself and realized I was conditioned from the start. I never gave the other guys a chance because I was lacking that challenge, something I now regret. I realize now that my mind is programmed to want what I can't have, something a lot of people have issues with.
I don't know if it's what your problem is, but I don't think it's because you're too good for these women.

You just have to find someone deep enough for you. That is my main thing, personality>looks by a longshot. Once you find someone deep enough that actually understands you, then you will be happy in life. Finding this however, is the hard part. I am lucky to have recently found someone like this.

Keep living life... You will find someone or someone will find you. There are countless women out there that feel the same way you do about things, me having found one of those. Don't give up, keep hugging your pillow at night :D that's what I had to do my entire short life before I found her.

Ando, maybe you should try going out with guys instead.

Satyr said:
Welcome to my boat...

Grab a bucket, it's sinking fast.

That's a really nice metaphor :)

As for the original thread starter, I am sure you will find that special girl some day. As Unacceptance said, you seem to have a large litter from which to pick from, and the fact that girls are even talking to you at all certainly puts you in a better position that many of us here (including me).

Latest posts

Back