confessions

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More than anything I wish I could find the door to Narnia.

--

I still believe in incantations. If you say the right words, everything can be put right....

FFS....
I got in a fight with my ex-wf right after Jordan was born...I was on leave.
I was so sick of it...She would be really nice to me but when her parents were around she became distance
or a different person.
So I got on a bus at a spair of a moment...because i didn't want to drive my car to CA.
It was going to be a road trip just to get away from all that honeysuckle. A 2 days bus ride.
I was young i didn't care. I just want to go home for a while.

When the bus arrived to Phoenix...a beautiful young college student got on the bus
and sat next to me. She was from Boston visiting a friend...She had recently broken up
with her boyfriend. She had never been to the San Diego Sea and just want to take
a road trip...to get away from the pain.

We spent two weeks in San Diego together as if we were a couple in love on a honey moon.
We made love as if we were married. We stroll the beach holding hands.
She fad me graps on the beach. We went to night clubs dancing together.
We dine out in fancy resteruant every night. It was totally romantic.
Everyday for two weeks...we both just enjoyed each other.

She also knew I was married...It didn't matter. We were both tired of the pains.
We both needed a vacation from all the BS. It was our little secrets.
It was a summer I'll never forget...I'll never forget her.
She was a flower child free spirit person.
She came into my life out of no where when i needed her the most.
She went out of my life just like the wind...no strings attached.
I never saw her or heard from her again.

My wife never knew...

everytime i listen to this song...it reminds me of her

Everything bad I have done in my life.

Everybody who got hurt, just because of having a friendship with me or just because they talked to me. You know I am not good in comfort talks but still I have tried my best and yet I failed, please forgive me for not being there when you needed me most.
My parents who are getting pissed at me very badly, every moment I stay with them, I m hurting them more and more. I couldn't meet up your expectations, though I tried.. I am sorry. My friends in real life, all those who I have ignored for a long time, I am sorry. Those who I have had a fight with, hurting them, I am sorry. My friends online, whom I had a fight with, those who care very much, I am sorry for hurting you. All the girls I have flirted with, both online and in real, I am sorry for hurting your feelings. My colleagues and former bosses, I have talked behind your back gossiping too much, I am sorry. Please forgive me world, forgive me for being such a loser. Thank you for letting me live for all these years. I am sorry for being such a loser, I have tried and am still trying hard to not be one, but I fail over and over again. Sorry for letting you down. I am sorry. Forgive me.

Sanal said:

Everybody who got hurt, just because of having a friendship with me or just because they talked to me. You know I am not good in comfort talks but still I have tried my best and yet I failed, please forgive me for not being there when you needed me most.
My parents who are getting pissed at me very badly, every moment I stay with them, I m hurting them more and more. I couldn't meet up your expectations, though I tried.. I am sorry. My friends in real life, all those who I have ignored for a long time, I am sorry. Those who I have had a fight with, hurting them, I am sorry. My friends online, whom I had a fight with, those who care very much, I am sorry for hurting you. All the girls I have flirted with, both online and in real, I am sorry for hurting your feelings. My colleagues and former bosses, I have talked behind your back gossiping too much, I am sorry. Please forgive me world, forgive me for being such a loser. Thank you for letting me live for all these years. I am sorry for being such a loser, I have tried and am still trying hard to not be one, but I fail over and over again. Sorry for letting you down. I am sorry. Forgive me.

You have never let ME down.
To me you are wonderful.
You're the best thing that has ever happened to me.
It hurts me to see you hurt.
The thought of losing you scares me more than anything.
Please don't give up.

I Love You

I think it's totally messed up that you never flirted wiht me, Zakari...:(
FFS...Am I not good enough for you or what ?!?

Oceanmist23 said:
Sanal said:

You have never let ME down.
To me you are wonderful.
You're the best thing that has ever happened to me.
It hurts me to see you hurt.
The thought of losing you scares me more than anything.
Please don't give up.

I Love You

Lol when did I say, you are gonna lose me? Lmao. It was a confession.

Lonesome Crow said:

LOL maybe you were busy with your girls that you didnt notice me flirting with u? lmao

Sanal said:
Lonesome Crow said:

LOL maybe you were busy with your girls that you didnt notice me flirting with u? lmao

:(.....FFS, i don't have a gf. I broke up with her just so I can have a chance with you. Now i feel lost empty and alone. It's all your god **** fualt !!!!!

Lonesome Crow said:
Sanal said:
Lonesome Crow said:

:(.....FFS, i don't have a gf. I broke up with her just so I can have a chance with you. Now i feel lost empty and alone. It's all your god **** fualt !!!!!
Lol.. I am taken now.. You will have to fight with Misty

I don't want Misty...I want you !!!!! :(
Have mercy on me for fcuk sake.
I wanna be your everything. I want you to be thinking of me all de time. :(

My heart is filled with rage.

I can control this rage (gets dampened down into depression) but that is all.

Sanal said:

Lol you never said that. But I was worried as hell.
Now if that ain't love I don't know what is :p
Or maybe I'm just paranoid

*Retakes personality disorder test for the third time* lol :p

Edit: LOL this is my post number 300! haha

Oceanmist23 said:
Sanal said:

Lol you never said that. But I was worried as hell.
Now if that ain't love I don't know what is :p
Or maybe I'm just paranoid
D.jpg

*Retakes personality disorder test for the third time* lol :p

Edit: LOL this is my post number 300! haha

**** it Misty...that's not fair:(
Now I have freaken jealousy issues....
You know it's not your personality that counts most.
Btw...where can i get those pair of shoes ? lol

anyway..I have another confession.
I know how to get under people's skin.....

Lonesome Crow said:
**** it Misty...that's not fair:(
Now I have freaken jealousy issues....
You know it's not your personality that counts most.
Btw...where can i get those pair of shoes ? lol

anyway..I have another confession.
I know how to get under people's skin.....

Shoes?! Did someone say SHOES?!!
Now you're talking my language, Rocket ;)

Boobies

Lonesome Crow said:
I don't want Misty...I want you !!!!! :(
Have mercy on me for fcuk sake.
I wanna be your everything. I want you to be thinking of me all de time. :(

Rocket, I didn't know you were a Julie and Boris (Vallejo) fan. :p

Sanal said:

:rolleyes:

Ok...I confess

Sometimes Jenni and I would get into a fight...I'd push her buttons.
I'd instigate her jealousy by leaving personal E-mails of Jocelyne
on my PC screen on purpose. Jenni would even say wtf??? or why do I do honeysuckle like that ?
I'd just play it off and pretend like i didn't know what she was talking about.
But she couldn't ...seeing and reading the **** e-mail on the screen.
I'd play with her hands or make sometype of body contacts with her.
Then I would stair and look into her eyes. Jenni is a very beautiful woman.
Her mind would say.."fucken gardenia"
Her heart/soul and body would say .."I love you."

I was insecure..so I'd make her feel insecure....That was my motive.
That's my way of putting her through the honeysuckle test.

we all do things we aren't proud of.

I've said some things i'm ashamed of, but I'm not sorry. I apologized but I didn't mean it.

Latest posts

Back