Confidentiality on this forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClosetGeek

Reaction score
People who give out their private email addresses or chat names, do that with the assumption that their email address or chat names will not be abused.
I found it to be really childish and retarted that a member here, (you know who you are) created a second MSN name and pretended to offer me lesbian cam sex on MSN. Look buddy, your attitude is annoying and disrespectful. I have blocked you and your second fake name. Have a wonderful day.

Sorry ClosetGeek but lol. That is a retarded and sad thing to do but you gotta see the funny side of it.

just because ppl here are lonely dose not mean that they well always do things in a Honorable way. You should always be careful when giving out personal info. You gotta give the guy 10/10 for effort though. It is just sad setting a girl up like that and no wonder he's on he's own when he dose things like that.

Thhey offered you lesbian cam sex and you turned the m down!!!!!!!!!! what is the matter!

no but seriously that wasn't cool of whoever.

Sounds like a joke that went awry.

But really people, a joke is where one person says something funny, and the other person laughs. Anything else.. isn't a joke!

Ok everybody keep this in mind. There is NO confidentiality on any forum you decide to post on.

To go along with what Yin was saying, never post anything on a forum or write an email you would not mid your mother seeing on the front page of the New York Times.

I agree...but.... hummm the lesbian cam sex part was uncalled for.

Sorry to hear about that ClosetGeek. I guess there's have to be idiots on every possible forum on the internet. I was kinda hoping this forum was an exception, but I was wrong =(

ROFLOL!!! . . . I mean, what a terrible joke. That guy was totally wrong.

Knightsofwar210 said:
ROFLOL!!! . . . I mean, what a terrible joke. That guy was totally wrong.

See that was my reaction. Goes to show you have to be careful though. Its all to easy to take screen shot and post somewhere.

Jeremi said:
Sorry to hear about that ClosetGeek. I guess there's have to be idiots on every possible forum on the internet. I was kinda hoping this forum was an exception, but I was wrong =(
Ditto. :(

Latest posts

Back