Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granted, but now they love you too much and never give you any space or privacy.

I wish I could have a steak dinner tomorrow night.

Granted, but you lose all your teeth in themorning, so youl have to put your steak in the blender to eat it.

I wish i had magical powers

Granted but you can only speak backwards for the rest of your life.

I wish I had a maid who worked for free.

Granted, but she is infected with H1N1 and she infects you and you die.

I wish...i had at least one friend...

Granted, but someone comes out to directly collect money from you instead.

I wish there were more nice people in the world

The people get nice, so nice they always want to hug you and the old ladies grab your ass.

I wish I was Donkey Kong.

Granted, but some Italian guy defeats you and saves the princess.

I wish I could run a sub-six minute mile.

Granted,but the soles of your running shoes melt and stick you to the track just before the finish line.

I wish I could walk on water.

Granted, you always stay on the surface of water, never able to swim, shower, or wash cause no water wets your skin.

I wish I had magic mops like in Disney's Fantasia.

Haha! Granted,but you have to sack you part timer coz he's got nothing to do!

I wish every time I opened my fridge door the contents hadn't gone down from the day before.

LOL I'll sack him alright, a quick hit to the nuts that is. :D

Granted, but every time you open and close your fridge your food supply doubles.

I wish I had a motorcycle.

Granted, but you lost the keys and no one can open it withou it.

I wish go to hell and stay there forever no matter what.

You go to hell but Hitler finds you and constantly harases you cuz he finds you extremely attractive.

I wish I had a cool medieval armor with a sword.

Granted, but, you have no clothes on under it, you are locked in it forever and no one will go near you because you smell.

I wish I had one of those cute little pocket puppies.

Granted, but you are like a god and everyone is praying to you and you hear all those prayers but cannot do anything about them.

I wish that i can never wish.

Granted, but the genie gets mad at you and beats you with his gold genie lamp in the head and you pass out.

I wish I was the Supreme Ruler of the Universe

Granted but being supreme ruler means every single person in the universe comes to you with their problems expecting you to solve them all.

I wish it would only rain/snow at night.

Latest posts

Back