Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granted, but his wife falls in love with you and you become caught in a web of lies and deception.

I wish owned a forest

You get your forest but when you are there hanging out in the woods you see a troll that wants to eat you so you run to get away from him and never come back because you are too afraid. You also have to change your underwear :)

I wish I had x-ray vision.

Granted, you will never be thisty again, but you will dry out and walk around like a live mummy.

i wish i could play guitar

Granted, but then you become famous and terrorists kidnap you for money and nobody wants to pay and they spill your brain in front of camera.

I wish girl i have crush on had crush on me too.

Granted, but then she becomes obsessed with you, and kills every girl who talks to you, she ends up in prison and still writes that she loves you forever and will come to see you when she comes out.

I wish i could read minds

Granted, but you can't read anything else ever again.

I wish my sleeping pace would always stick to being normal.

Granted, you will sleep from 10pm to 8 am everyday. No exceptions... cant wake up early, cant stay up late, not even for your birthday party.

I wish i had a tiny waist

You get a tiny waist but your butt gets huge and a bunch of rappers who like big butts start following you everywhere.

I wish I had infinite wishes.

Granted,all you can see is my finger going left to right.You are feeling drowsy,and you eyelids are drooping.....zzzzZZZZzzzzzz.
JJ steals purse and legs it.

I wish the bottom of my fridge was full of beer every time I opened the door!

Granted, but, the beer is in unbreakable glass bottles and the caps don't come off so you can never take a sip.

I wish the grocery store would deliver my food and not charge for the food.

Granted, but it happens only today and only for what your house can hold atm

I wish I had 10 times more money.

Granted, but it's all in Vietnamese dong so it's not worth very much. :(

I wish someone would clean my house for me.

Granted, but with the dirt everything else disappeared too. Objects, pets, furniture, wallpaper, carpet.

I wish I could teleport myself where/when I want.

Granted, but in order to do so you have to a eat live beta fish and travel naked with a bra on your head.

I wish i had my house in the country

Granted, but then you would have no car and would have to walk for 60mi to the nearest town.

I wish i had ax of Perun.

Vladdy said:
Granted, but then you would have no car and would have to walk for 60mi to the nearest town.

I wish i had ax of Perun.

Granted, but it is cursed and won't leave your hands, not even to let you pee

I wish I could erase some people like they were a drawing.

Granted, but every time you do that a kitten dies.

I wish I was the best hacker in the world.

Granted but then you’d hack into a top secret mainframe and discover that you’re just a rogue AI and your identity doesn’t really exist in physical form...and you wet your AI pants.

I wish I could heal the sick.

Latest posts

Back