Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your wish is granted, but now you have to change jobs and only a night job is available and you have to sleep all day.

I wish I could afford to move back to the city where I lived, instead of having to stay in this isolated suburban town.

Granted, but everyone in the city is infected with a fungus that makes your skin look like a cranberry muffin, and you are all quarantined forever.

wish i win the lottery tonight

lol, ew opera
granted, you get your giant robot who squishes everything in sight, the citizans alert the army and they send missles to distry it along with your village mooahahaha

I wish i would never have dry lips again

whispers said:
lol, ew opera
granted, you get your giant robot who squishes everything in sight, the citizans alert the army and they send missles to distry it along with your village mooahahaha

I wish i would never have dry lips again

Granted but you spend your life savings on Carmex Lip Balm.

I wish to be a mod on this site.

Granted, but you can only moderate the closed discussions subforum.

I wish I had a library.

Felix said:
Granted, but you can only moderate the closed discussions subforum.

I wish I had a library.

Granted, but all the books smell musty and are in a language you cant read.

i wish i had someone to nurse me today, im sick

Granted but it's an obese sweaty male nurse!

I wish I had a 4-leaf clover.

Granted, but it brings you bad luck if you lose it.

I wish I could stop over-thinking things.

Granted, but it leaves you with such poor concentration, you have a hard time thinking about anything.

I wish I didn't eat so much junk that I gained back the 12 lbs. I struggled to lose.

Granted, but you dont get to choose where you teleport to and its usually to places like rubbish dumps you end up in.

I wish I had a flying boat.

Granted but you're brain can't contain all the knowledge and it drives you completely insane

I wish I had pee splatter resistant walls at work that would send it back on the splasher. (not me btw i can control my stream,lol)

Granted, but then the splashed person stinks up the place after getting out.

I wish I could control the weather.

Granted, but it is so resistant that it cant be cut, and it will grow very very long

I wish i could speak all languages

Dammit Whispers...beat me to it. :(

Granted, including long dead languages and no one understands you.

I wish everyone wishes came true.

Hey im fast this morning lol... not !

Wish granted, and you will see the human speacies self distruct because their wishes will turn into power games and the world will be out of controle.

I wish i wasnt so lazy lately

Granted, but you end up overworking yourself and losing touch with everyone.

I wish I could fall asleep instantly.

Latest posts

Back