Cozy Like

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well its official then, the Storm Freak club is growing =¬P

Colette, I think you've started something here.....

Red26 said:
Well its official then, the Storm Freak club is growing =¬P

Colette, I think you've started something here.....

I'm always starting something. It's my nature.

Are we going to hold elections for chairperson, etc.?

I'm always being told I'm deliberately starting trouble (not my fault - just have problems with authority figures!).
Although if you wanna be the chairperson/leader/whatever, I'll be on my best behaviour (why isnt there a smiley that resembles me doing my 'angel' face?!)

Red26 said:
I'm always being told I'm deliberately starting trouble (not my fault - just have problems with authority figures!).
Although if you wanna be the chairperson/leader/whatever, I'll be on my best behaviour (why isnt there a smiley that resembles me doing my 'angel' face?!)

Because one need only see your pic to know what an angel you are. :shy:

I think I should hold the secretary position. I love organizing things. Who will be chair and co-chair?

Awww, bless ya Colette ;¬)

OK, seeing as you claimed it first, secretary should be yours. When applying for jobs I like to know the perks and downsides - so what dya think? Will I have to do anything that might enable me to do my evil laugh (mwah ha ha)?.....

I elect Peter Griffin as our President, and I don't give a **** if he's a cartoon

That or I'll join the Storm Freak Rebels since you guys got all political...

Down with the establishment!

No new taxes!

Eat Pie!

mmmmm pie

Lost in the Oilfield said:
I elect Peter Griffin as our President, and I don't give a **** if he's a cartoon

That or I'll join the Storm Freak Rebels since you guys got all political...

Down with the establishment!

No new taxes!

Eat Pie!

mmmmm pie

I never ate spaghetti with Peter Griffin but if you like him then he must be good.

Don't say the word rebel...it will get me started. *Colette pulls out her Che` beret and memorabilia*

Anyhow, you failed to notice I used words like chair and co-chair person, not president.

Now where's my f'ing pie?

heh heh... I may or may not have just scarfed it... um, sorry?

But hey, It rained today! I was so pissed because I didn't have my ghetto water-proof case for my guitar (i.e. black plastic garbage bag) so I couldn't walk in the rain. >:[

Qui said:
But hey, It rained today! I was so pissed because I didn't have my ghetto water-proof case for my guitar (i.e. black plastic garbage bag) so I couldn't walk in the rain. >:[

The correct term would be "ghetto-fabulous case".

Colette said:
...Down with the establishment!

No new taxes!

Eat Pie!

mmmmm pie
...Anyhow, you failed to notice I used words like chair and co-chair person, not president.

Now where's my f'ing pie?

pseudoantidisestablishmentarianism... it may not have any place in this discussion, but I'll say it anyway because it's a big word, and I feel that in itself is enough to get my point across XD

mmmmm pie... that should be the first thing on the agenda... it should be laid down in custom that each meeting of Storm Freaks should begin with the eating of a pie... each month should have a pie designated so there's no confusion about what pie to eat on any given month.

How about an alternative designated cake for non-pie folks? Or... Am I not invited to your storm club because I prefer cake? :(
I feel us cake folks are being discriminated against. I may decide to sue.
I may also have to go kill myself because I just said that. Gah. I can't stand people who say that! They should die! I said it! I should die! Oy I'm going stir crazy because I missed a great walk in the rain for want of my Ghetto-Fabulous Case!

And yes, Ghetto-Fabulous is a better term. I must remember to say that. Thank you, Colette.

EDIT: I do like pie as well, just not pumpkin. Because I did eat Colette's pie, as I said earlier. It wasn't nice of me though... I'll be sure to get another one for you, I promise!

Picture001.jpg

There you go!

Qui said:
How about an alternative designated cake for non-pie folks? Or... Am I not invited to your storm club because I prefer cake? :(
I feel us cake folks are being discriminated against. I may decide to sue.
I may also have to go kill myself because I just said that. Gah. I can't stand people who say that! They should die! I said it! I should die! Oy I'm going stir crazy because I missed a great walk in the rain for want of my Ghetto-Fabulous Case!

And yes, Ghetto-Fabulous is a better term. I must remember to say that. Thank you, Colette.

EDIT: I do like pie as well, just not pumpkin. Because I did eat Colette's pie, as I said earlier. It wasn't nice of me though... I'll be sure to get another one for you, I promise!

Hahaha... I'm easy to get along with... you can have your cake and eat it too :p

Hahaha... I'm easy to get along with... you can have your cake and eat it too :p

Now, this is just a hypothetical question, but is it even possible to eat your cake if you can't have it too? That's always bugged me... I suppose that's an upside to pie, you don't habe to worry about these things.
I think this month should be apple. Apple pie and apple cake. December is pumpkin. Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Cake. But that's just my oppinion.

Red26 said:
Colette said:
GodsWitch said:
I am also a freak. :p
I love to watch and feel storms.

Me too! Do you stand in the rain while everyone else is running?
I love to feel the cool wet spring rain on my bare feet while walking through wet grass.

I think I was a gypsy in another life. :D

Hiya Collette,
You and GodsWitch are not alone. I love watching storms too. Our storms here are not as fierce as in other countries, but seeing the lightening and feeling the thunder reverberting in my ears just makes me feel small, like I was a kid again.
I love the smell of the air after a thunderstorm, its like everythings been washed clean.

A good storm is awesome. The problem is when it comes down in buckets it doesn't last very long, but the white noise that a heavy downpour makes is one of the most comforting sounds I can think of.

So, we have Colette as secretary and me, Qui, Godswitch, Lost and Nikkwins as members. We must have pie and cake (cant leave you out Qui), no increased taxes, and is Peter Griffin going to be taking over? If so, we may need to increase the pie order - and make sure he doesnt bring any ipecac along!
I agree with Qui, apple is definitely a good pie to start with, traditional, homely, yummy, but do we get custard or ice cream or anything with it? I vote yes, but in true democratic style will leave it open for the rest of the members to decide. Any other items on the agenda?....

I changed my mind the Professor from Futurama is my nominee for High Emperor and we should have him build a weather controlling/storm making machine first, before the pies and cakes, so there's no snow in canada, and we can get a half decent lightening storm.

I changed my mind the Professor from Futurama is my nominee for High Emperor and we should have him build a weather controlling/storm making machine first, before the pies and cakes, so there's no snow in canada, and we can get a half decent lightening storm.

Well we had snow here yesterday and it was beautiful. It's gone now. :(

It snows an average of 1/2 an inch every 5-6 years here :( :( :(
So you know, Lost, you could send some of that snow down here to california... I'd be pretty stoked if you did...

Latest posts

Back