Crazy articles

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I love them both. I re-read the second one so many times thinking I may have developed dyslexia over night.

ads-10.jpg

Left my husband as he refused to let me finish college.He said he would support my choice. He took every chance to sabotage me. h After we split up he drove our daughter to my JC graduation. He took me aside and said I was a flake and he would have not even allowed me to enroll if he thought I would finish. I politely told him thanks for the inspiration because I am going to a University next. I did graduate with a BA.My daughter had vehicle and made it their without him. When I was in therapy I was told my can had been used as an example of "50's style marriage" and how not to do things. ( my name omitted of course). I laughed. I moved on. No guy is spanking or humiliating, or controlling me.

Rosewood said:
Left my husband as he refused to let me finish college.He said he would support my choice. He took every chance to sabotage me. h After we split up he drove our daughter to my JC graduation. He took me aside and said I was a flake and he would have not even allowed me to enroll if he thought I would finish. I politely told him thanks for the inspiration because I am going to a University next. I did graduate with a BA.My daughter had vehicle and made it their without him. When I was in therapy I was told my can had been used as an example of "50's style marriage" and how not to do things. ( my name omitted of course). I laughed. I moved on. No guy is spanking or humiliating, or controlling me.

Wow, I'm glad you got out of there Rosewood and was able to accomplish your goals, he sounds like a real spirit crusher and a dick !

painter said:

Haha, it's hard to pick a favourite because all off them were 👌 but I particularly enjoyed, 'fetal heart custody','soup for sluts', 'special for deformed', 'poisonous and evil rubbish', 'fresia the duck until exploded' and cunt examination!

Littlesecret said:
Haha, it's hard to pick a favourite because all off them were 👌 but I particularly enjoyed, 'fetal heart custody','soup for sluts', 'special for deformed', 'poisonous and evil rubbish', 'fresia the duck until exploded' and cunt examination!

I enjoyed "fresia THE CERTAIN PRICE OF GOODS", "have no the spinning cloth etc.handbag" "meat muscle stupid bean sprouts" and "whatever" on the food menu. The thought of going to a takeaway and asking for "whatever" was a happy one.

Littlesecret said:
I wish I could read the rest of this article but I can't find it!

woman-thought-she-was-pregnant-but-it-was-really-backed-up-poop.jpg

How is that even possible if she did what I think she did.. to have that poo bump.. it's not possible..

ladyforsaken said:
Littlesecret said:
I wish I could read the rest of this article but I can't find it!

woman-thought-she-was-pregnant-but-it-was-really-backed-up-poop.jpg

How is that even possible if she did what I think she did.. to have that poo bump.. it's not possible..

Hahaha I know, it looks like she's in her "turd trimester"!

[/quote]

I just choked on my coffee.

hazel_flagg said:

I just choked on my coffee.
[/quote]
Thats so gross! I can't even link to that post, I am so grossed out by that, lol.

Latest posts

Back