Crushed after a girl rejects me, its so insignificant I should not feel this way

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dominator88

Reaction score
I was on Omegle Video, not showing my penis to any girl , it was just me. So I come across a beautiful girl with glasses in Rochester, NY, 17 years old, we chat and everything went well. Then when she left I just felt crushed inside, I know I should not be feeling this way its just a random girl on Omegle. She just seemed like my type of girl, well I have various types but this was def one of them, had glasses, seemed intelligent, was writing a book...well screw her then. The conversation ended like this.

You: u dont play video games or pc games?
You: i do....
Stranger: yeah gamecube
Stranger: and ps2
You: okay never mind then
Stranger: what?
Stranger: what do u play
You: u have msn messenger?
You: xbox 360 and pc games
Stranger: no
Stranger: eww xbox
You: yes xbox, has some good games
Stranger: no not really
Stranger: lol

I don't know if a mod will lock this, if that happens again just delete my account already stop locking all my threads.

She sounds like a bot, or one of those refering to her sites where you have to pay for a show. hahaha

You're going to strike out sometimes when trying to meet people, so don't feel too hard on yourself. She might've left in a hurry for a completely random reason,so don't take it personally :)

If you didn't keep making multiple accounts, we wouldn't have a problem. Threads are closed with reason.

And I wouldn't bother with someone who participates in the console wars. Find someone a little more mature than that.

I only believe about 3% of what you say, OP.

That's what happens when you make multiple accounts and tell multiple (and continually inconsistent) stories.

IVIZ said:
She sounds like a bot, or one of those refering to her sites where you have to pay for a show. hahaha

OMG!!! Those **** bots are everywhere! I just had to let it out. I'm fine now.

Latest posts

Back