Curious Explorer.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How do you sum yourself up in a minuscule little box, and come accross as appealing and not arrogant or superficial?

"No man can climb out beyond the limitations of his own character."~John Morley

I think being yourself is very important if you can't like yourself, how are other people going to like you.

I like reading, writing and sketching. I can be partial to visiting sights that I haven't seen before, exploring and learning something new. I'm quite a passionate person. I'm interested in what is going on in the world and enjoy cooking. My favourite films are Paris Je'Taime and This is England. I appreciate good music, I like to think my taste in music is very varied, most played on my iTunes at the moment is Cole Porter and Laura Marling. I find films and music that you can relate to a lot more captivating. Nothing can beat a good Songwriter or Director.

I'm here to meet new people, Its great getting to interact with people from all over, and from different cultures and places. I will try to always reply. I'm intrested to meet someone with similar intrests but different opinions.

Life is chaotic at the moment and to be fair, I don't expect any responses.

Have a good day!

First impression, you seem highly educated and a very intelligent person. That was an impressive first post and introduction to you, and why you don't expect any response is beyond me. I'm just not sure why you are here at a forum like this? You don't seem like you are a lonely person or need help. I agree with your statement about liking yourself, that's something I preach myself. :D

Welcome to forums.

After reading your other post I get why you are here now.

I am not highly educated to be perfectly honest! I like learning what I want to learn and in my own space and time, which the education system doesn't really agree with. I don't expect many responses because my luck hasn't been in as late? I am a lonely person, I don't think I need help as such just support and chat, that I don't get elsewhere.

Thanks for the greeting, Nice you made the effort too :)

welcome, you sound like a very lovely person :)
what do you sketch? (sorry for the silly question. it just caught my eye :p)

Hey thanks sunny, :).

This is going to be an even sillier answer so it's fine!

I kinda sketch what I'm feeling, so say I was feeling angry then the wee sketch would portray an angry situation or the colours would be hot colours with no cool.

:/ That doesn't really make sense, sorry!

xx

abcofgrowingup said:
Thanks EdgeCrusher, I adore your avatar !

thank you. i dont remember how i came across it but i think it is called "lonely robot."

abcofgrowingup said:
Hey thanks sunny, :).

This is going to be an even sillier answer so it's fine!

I kinda sketch what I'm feeling, so say I was feeling angry then the wee sketch would portray an angry situation or the colours would be hot colours with no cool.

:/ That doesn't really make sense, sorry!

xx

a true artist i would say ;p

Latest posts

Back