Dark Mode!?!?!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loveee dark mode makes me feel like im on a website for controversial people 😅

I've been using it for at least a year and change.

It's a lot easier on the eyes. I've switched almost all my sites to dark mode, whenever possible.
Even LinkedIn has a Dark Mode now!

I was a dark mode type of person in the late 90's and early 00's when no one else was. People thought it was so weird.
Now I'm an anti-dark mode type of person while everyone else is.

Phew. Glad I saw this thread! I'm free!! No more hideous bright layout. This is nice.

I use Dark Mode for almost everything if Dark Mode is available.
It's just easier on the eyes.
I even keep the backlight in my old television turned down to dim it.
It's unnecessary.

Unless I'm about to do something that requires an excessive amount of color and brightness I usually just prefer Dark Mode.

Of course I'm specifically looking for a visually psychedelic experience. Although that's rarer these days as I'm older now and don't really partake anymore. Artistically speaking however, it's an interesting study of its own which I suppose was the entire reason why I got into such things to begin with in my early 20s. But I digress, that's besides the point of this thread/my post.

I mostly stick to dark modes.
There is even a dark mode for Wikipedia, however you have to have a free account there to get it to work, and even then it requires a little bit of walking through.
If anyone that is on Wikipedia a lot would like help with that, I can help.
I figured it out with a couple of quick and easy Google searches about how to get it to work.

Latest posts

Back