Date a girl in Lonely Life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
h i said:
my bad. i was just trying to make conversation. i want to say yes. but thatll just get me into more trouble... so, im just not going to answer you and ignore the question. no it doesnt make men lesbians, it makes them platonic. good try though, youre making progress.

Really? There's a difference between posting inane bullshit designed to get a rise out of people and thoughtful attempts at making conversation.

Besides, I'd worry more about your progress than mine, I'm doing just fine, thanks.

I'm not even sure what he/she was trying to say there. Maybe he/she needs to take some ESL classes first before posting anything on this forum.

eh? The person who says he hates bitching, is going around bitching about things himself LMAO. "men doesn't *****, females *****, there are more lesbians.. bla bla" LOL seriously, I laughed. Was pretty funny.

Pun's lesbian? Wow... didn't know

Wait!!! Pun's a girl??? Since when?? Holy fresia.. so thats what you were upto all this time.

h i said:
.... good try though, youre making progress.

To me it looked a pretty good recap of what was said.

--

Punisher said:
I'm always the last to know.

I suspect that it may be best that you don't start a thread to say "I am not a lesbian".

Latest posts

Back