date me thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm i would consider dating someone from this site, but it wouldnt be something i was looking for and they would have to live within a reasonable distance lol

Anyone in the world. Because you are all as beautiful as the first set of Christmas lights you see on a stroll through your neighborhood, in those fleeting moments leading bright horizons to calm twilight.

Bringing you back to childhood, your parents mantle the Christmas Tree, inspiring awe never before experienced, or conceieved, unexistant to you before that once more fleeting moment in which your parents exitedly constructed such a beauty you would not for your whole life forget. Bringing you back to the first gift you gave, to a friend, sibling, parent, or loved one.

The first time you felt raw empathy, unfashioned by yourself or others, regardless of right or wrong you felt desire only to bring beauty to one who isn't you, so that they might see their own beauty through your eyes.

The first time you felt the unavoidable sorrow of Christmas past, wishing for beauty that was, in place of pain where in it's place has fallen, and for no reason but to dry your tears someone you thought was only an aquaintance, went leagues out of their way to comfort you, give you affection and allow you to remain loved in the world where you had thought prior existed naught but loneliness and pain for you.

I would marry anyone on this site, because you are all just far too beautiful to explain in words, my feelings can't be conveyed properly but only experienced for me. But if I could, I would share them all with you, and if you shared in these feelings I have for all of you, with me. Not a single day would go by where any one of you feels pain that never seems to go away, all words but perfect could be tossed away in her place, and every time you think of you, not ugly, fat, weak or flat, stupid or worthless would cross your mind, but how drop dead gorgeous you are, inside and out. And how lovely you've always been, and forever will be, against the test of time.

Okiedokes said:
^ Now that.... was beautiful. +1

What gifts I could never recieve.

If my words could be half as brilliant or beautiful as you Okiedokes, I would be the most well established writer in history, and would have the power to change the world at a whim. What a lovely place it could be, if it could reflect but a fraction of your loveliness.

^^ Alright alright take it easy Shakespeare :p. Save some for the Pulitzer ;).

LoL just kidding. You seriously have a way with words sir, would you mind hiding in the bushes when I'm on a date and telling me what to say?? :D. Free beer!

But seriously - bravo...very well said

If I could hide in a bush without problem, I would do this sans hesitation for you. But I find too often that when I hide in bushes, the tickle of a dozen leg color explosion rampages my arms, and caterpillars come in all directions, shapes and sizes to break their friend, laughter, free from my heart. I fear that my boisterous display, in aversion of hilarity, would find me failing you as a colleague in your pursuit of wooing your date, with cackling loud enough to scare her from ever again venturing more than a foot from her house. And the caterpillars, well they will have won once again.

But in all seriousness, beautiful words come easily when they are for beautiful people, and considering everyone falls into that category for me, those words never stop.

Like Fluorescent grape, fuchsia, evergreen, magma and sunbeam spray-painted lollipops. I feel love, joy, humor and glee, dancing in my heart, when I see Okiedokes smile, my life seems to restart!

If people were lollipops, well, I wouldn't be that happy to be honest. Not too happy at all.

floatsamjetsam said:
Like Fluorescent grape, fuchsia, evergreen, magma and sunbeam spray-painted lollipops. I feel love, joy, humor and glee, dancing in my heart, when I see Okiedokes smile, my life seems to restart!

If people were lollipops, well, I wouldn't be that happy to be honest. Not too happy at all.

Do I know you? lol :p

Okiedokes said:
floatsamjetsam said:

Do I know you? lol :p
haha well if you dont know him.. you may want to start closing your curtains and locking the doors :p
but i have to agree. your smile is like sunshine. ;)

Latest posts

Back