date me thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
swirlturtle said:
jzinsky said:
You had me at hello :)

What's a potato mojo?

This :D

shakeys_mojos.jpg

Dammit, you've found a way to my heart so direct even I didn't know about it!

Drama said:
mintymint said:
Drama said:
ladyforsaken said:
Drama said:
date me, Kaz. And I'll feed you your favorite dish every night that is snail soup.

That's his favourite dish? Do snails taste any good?

He hates it more than anything else...

No thanks... No dating... No snail soup...

(sad).
fine!
I shall date whoever wants to taste my snail soup. (d)

I do wonder how it tastes like....

ladyforsaken said:
Drama said:
mintymint said:
Drama said:
ladyforsaken said:
That's his favourite dish? Do snails taste any good?

He hates it more than anything else...

No thanks... No dating... No snail soup...

(sad).
fine!
I shall date whoever wants to taste my snail soup. (d)

I do wonder how it tastes like....

wonderful! one of the best things that exist (yum)

I've had Rohos! Lots of yaco stands in Ft Worth call them that too. I've heard of Rooster's. Never been.

B.S.

Whatever they are called... I loooove them. Specially when they are thinly sliced and dipped in a nice mayo base dressing... Oh my mouth waters (yum)

^ I actually think that would work, be sure to put emphasis on the word "*******" when you say it to her...

say that seriously no one will ever have had the guts, im pansexual if a guy said that id think 'hmm that guys interesting' not that i wanna date u or anything mate :p

Well if you've come here primarily for a date you're gonna have a bad time. On the other hand you can find people you connect with and have common interests anywhere

I leanred a new term today: pansexual! Thanks simhthmss, you made me reach for a dictionary. That doesn't happen often.

B.S.

blacksmith205 said:
I leanred a new term today: pansexual! Thanks simhthmss, you made me reach for a dictionary. That doesn't happen often.

B.S.

lol, you DO realize don't you, that you're signing your posts with bullshit, right? :p Im sorry....I can't keep ignoring and not say something. :p I tried, I really did, but I can't stop laughing. And please don't change it - I love it. <3 lol

Latest posts

Back