date me thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Date me, and all these could be yours. From decadent desserts such as

Apple and Dulce de Leche cake

and Nutella Souffle

to yummy meals like Seared Scallops in a Grapefruit-Sage Beurre Blanc with Balsamic-glazed Brussels Sprouts

or Kimchi Fried Rice

:D

mountainvista said:
Date me, and all these could be yours. From decadent desserts such as...

bgyazs.jpg
Me

EveWasFramed said:
blacksmith205 said:
I leanred a new term today: pansexual! Thanks simhthmss, you made me reach for a dictionary. That doesn't happen often.

B.S.

lol, you DO realize don't you, that you're signing your posts with bullshit, right? :p Im sorry....I can't keep ignoring and not say something. :p I tried, I really did, but I can't stop laughing. And please don't change it - I love it. <3 lol

Lmao.. I had the same thoughts :p

EveWasFramed said:
blacksmith205 said:
I leanred a new term today: pansexual! Thanks simhthmss, you made me reach for a dictionary. That doesn't happen often.

B.S.

lol, you DO realize don't you, that you're signing your posts with bullshit, right? :p Im sorry....I can't keep ignoring and not say something. :p I tried, I really did, but I can't stop laughing. And please don't change it - I love it. <3 lol

Haha I only just spotted that too!

ladyforsaken said:
EveWasFramed said:
blacksmith205 said:

B.S.

Lmao.. I had the same thoughts :p

LOL...glad I wasn't the only one!

Well back to topic huh?

Date me because I've got a lot of love to give to someone, I can cook, allow (lol) you to be better than me at gaming, I'm easy going but can make a decision when you want/need me to, plus I'll do anything you want if you ask me nice enough/demand it hard enough :D

EveWasFramed said:
Someone should date me because....

Nevermind :cool: No one should date me - I've changed my mind. lol

you had me at hello ... erm something like that anyways

Trouble is I'll date anyone at least once. I believe in giving people that chance, even if it's not a "date" date just a meet for a coffee date

jzinsky said:
Trouble is I'll date anyone at least once. I believe in giving people that chance, even if it's not a "date" date just a meet for a coffee date

I will too. I'm also guilty of extending the benefit of the doubt to people when I should have just cut my losses. hah But I enjoy meeting new people. Perhaps one of these days, love will stick.

mountainvista said:
jzinsky said:

I will too. I'm also guilty of extending the benefit of the doubt to people when I should have just cut my losses. hah But I enjoy meeting new people. Perhaps one of these days, love will stick.

I'm just guilty of being a male slut lol!
Nah I'll meet up with anyone, if they're a psycho I have a car to escape with and strong "large person" carring legs to boot them with.

I imagine this isn't the time to mention the swamp.

Latest posts

Back