date me thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okiedokes said:
floatsamjetsam said:
Like Fluorescent grape, fuchsia, evergreen, magma and sunbeam spray-painted lollipops. I feel love, joy, humor and glee, dancing in my heart, when I see Okiedokes smile, my life seems to restart!

If people were lollipops, well, I wouldn't be that happy to be honest. Not too happy at all.

Do I know you? lol :p

I would count my stars if you did, but if knowing you came so easily, you certainly wouldn't be the infinitely complex deep blue horizon of wandering winds that you are. :D

:rolleyes:
she's not that hard to meet! shes right there.. just send her a pm with your normal voice and say something like:
hey there... how u doin' ?
my name is blah blah and i'm from blah blah and like to blah blah blah all day long.
never know.. she may even reply!

Walley said:
Okiedokes said:
floatsamjetsam said:
Like Fluorescent grape, fuchsia, evergreen, magma and sunbeam spray-painted lollipops. I feel love, joy, humor and glee, dancing in my heart, when I see Okiedokes smile, my life seems to restart!

If people were lollipops, well, I wouldn't be that happy to be honest. Not too happy at all.

Do I know you? lol :p
haha well if you dont know him.. you may want to start closing your curtains and locking the doors :p
but i have to agree. your smile is like sunshine. ;)

The, I suppose funny, part of that would be how often I've been accused of such things.

I remember nearly two years back, I hadn't left my house for 8 months. During this time I was accused of having been standing in a girls yard watching her through her back windows, After that I was harassed on a constant basis and threatened after she began spreading the idea that I'd raped her around (having not ever kissed a girl, let alone had sex or raped), And I lost someone who was very important to me because no one would believe me.

I spent several months being harassed and bullied constantly even by people who I had gone miles out of my way for on a regular basis, until I finally decided it was enough, took all of my anxiety medication, tied a belt around my neck, to my door knob, and attempted, but luckily failed at hanging myself.

My original post here was an attempt to make everyone feel beautiful who read it, Okiedokes responded, and I didn't see any harm in responding back, it hurts me to have a joke like this made at my expense. Sometimes even the stupidest jokes can really hurt someone, if not by offending them by insinuating a radically negative personality, by drudging up memories of times they don't want to return back to, best of all would be not to say anything that even borders on the offensive until we know for certain the person whom we're speaking to, won't be hurt when they see it.

Walley said:
:rolleyes:
she's not that hard to meet! shes right there.. just send her a pm with your normal voice and say something like:
hey there... how u doin' ?
my name is blah blah and i'm from blah blah and like to blah blah blah all day long.
never know.. she may even reply!

And as well, I'm very aware of my ability to speak to her, hell I could even find out where she lives and go visit her, being the desperate cretin that I am, right?

Or maybe I'm being nice to her, not to flirt with her, but to try and say something nice to someone to hopefully inspire a smile somewhere in the world, where normally I couldn't have. I'm not looking to force friendship on anyone, I've spent the past several years of my life doing it and it has drained me beyond imagine and left me with countless scars that I didn't need, if someone wants to be my friend I'd let them make that decision rather than make it myself. The people I PM on forums, are those who seem in need of helpful words, and someone to put a foot in their door, so they might not make a mistake and rid the world of their beautiful selves.

I've not fashioned a fake voice to woo random unsuspecting women, who I will never meet in my life, but simply had enough time alone that I've had the fortune to get into reading and writing.

Considering I haven't offended you, or attacked you, or insinuated a thing about you. And all I've done on this forum, is try to make people happier, it would be kind of you to stop targeting me.

I apologize for posting these messages here, I just would prefer not to be made look like a cretin without the chance to defend myself, I would send this as a PM to you, but you would continue to ridicule me for undue reason, and I would look like a pervert of some sort to people I'd like to bring some joy to rather than fear.

oppps..

*removes foot from mouth
i'm sorry..
i honestly didnt mean any offense.. and had i realised any of this i wouldnt have made the joke.
my first comment was more a tease to okiedokies and i honestly didnt realise it would feel so insulting to you.
my second comment was actually was ment as what i said.. i know her and she is approachable and was just simply trying to say send her a pm..

i do apologize

theraab said:
Lonely in BC said:
theraab said:
The Good Citizen said:
I'd never date anyone from this site. :p

****, Good Citizen, and you were on that second list I mentioned earlier. Right after Limlim.

:(

You would have been at the top of that second list, BC, except I figured you were out of my league.

Ahhh the classic 'they must be out of my league' problem that Supermodels often complain of.. for all his rugged charm BC still needs lovin' just like you and me.

Don't be afraid to ask, he wont bite.

I wanna ask everyone out for karaoke and beer and potatoe mojos and chili wings...

Limlim said:
This thread gives me a boner

We see you trollin', we laughin', cause Limlim's getting down and dirty-he's getting' down and dirty, we know he's gettin' down and diiiirttty!

(I'm sad I even know that song, I blame it on the teenager in the house.)

I love people like Limlim who say outrageous things out of the blue and cause a scene :)

You crack me up :)

date me, Kaz. And I'll feed you your favorite dish every night that is snail soup.

Drama said:
date me, Kaz. And I'll feed you your favorite dish every night that is snail soup.

That's his favourite dish? Do snails taste any good?

jzinsky said:
You had me at hello :)

What's a potato mojo?

This :D

shakeys_mojos.jpg

Latest posts

Back