Dating exploits.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haven

Reaction score
Why the hell do I got such shitty luck with girls. I say girls because i haven't dated anyone that was mature enough to be called a women.

I dated a girl two years ago she was old 27 and I was 19. We were not compatible at all. when we started it was very nice. I met her at work.
Back when I was doing factory work. It started with flirting (She was doing all the flirting) it progressed into a relationship. We went out had a good time. But slowly she was getting comfortable with me. She became very bossy and mean. I find out a little late in the relationship thats she was a Dom. I'm not into that type of thing and I told her this when we where flirting before we where dating she was talking about tying me down and blind folds I thought she was joking(Stupidity on my part) the whole tying me up thing never came up in the relationship so I had no reason to think she was serious. When I found out I was like "O.k." But what was thinking was"So thats why she wants me to ask her permission to get my haircut." I told her I was into that sort of thing.We broke shortly after that when I couldn't stand her demands anymore. She demanded my poems be about her and that I buy her things even though we had the same job and made the same amount of money she would go to work and complain to people about how cheap I am and told my personal business to co worker I made going to work a nightmare. She was the only person I ever met who made me want to bash her face open. I alway thought myself a nice guy mild mannered I hate violence I never knew I would feel that way about another person. I'm just glad Its over and done.

youre only 21, youre not expected to have everything figured out right now

have some paitience, and keep at it.

I'm not a fan of "testing" in relationships. It creates needless drama, muddies the waters of communication, and generally pisses me the holy fresia off.

So dun do it and dun stand for it. lol

You'll have plenty of time to get it right. Toss that one back (preferably under the bus), and polish up that rod and reel.

....... Wait. That didn't come out right.

VanillaCreme said:
Why would you be with someone you're not compatible with?

I didn't know at first. It not like people come with manuals to tell you what to expect when dating them. Everyone is nice to each other when you first start a relationship. Plus she wasn't a horrible person. She just had her moments. I mean I did have a good time. We didn't argue everyday. I kind of made her out to be some monster but like all people she had good qualities, I just didn't point any them out in the thread.

Patience is a virtue the right one will come around. I didnt really have a girlfriend until i was around 18 and that didnt even last long and then i just kept waiting, yes it was hard and sucked really bad but the right one ended up coming around and I did not hesitate with it, course i didnt rush it, and at times i thought it would never work out thats probably why it took me so long just to ask her out lol but just be patient i know almost everyone says that and i use to never believe it but I really do understand now!

This sounds like a strange person indeed. I think you shouldn't feel sorry about anything. It's just, maybe in some way a good, experience you take into a new relationship. I hope that the right one for you will come around.

Haven said:
I find out a little late in the relationship thats she was a Dom.

I have no experience of such things, but I know that, for people who are into the dom/sub thing, it should always be enjoyable, for both the dom and the sub. The person who's playing the sub should want to be submissive, and enjoy it. That's not the kind of "role" you're looking for in a relationship, and it probably frustrated her that you weren't willing to play the sub for her. Whatever the reason, she had no right to treat you so horribly, and I'm sorry for you :(

If a guy was like this, you know what they'd be called? Emotionally & psychologically abusive. o_O

You'll find the right person Haven. I just know it.

I personally don't find anything wrong with a little "testing" just as long as it's not too extreme and becomes abusive.

Latest posts

Back