Dating websites....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on eharmony, got tons of matches, none ever responded except one who ended up being a scammer.

These websites have a lot of fake profiles that they use over and over again, or they will eventually match you up with incompatible people just to have someone to match you with. Dating websites might have been good 5 years ago... but they aren't anymore.

Hey Folks- This thread showed up in my email, and I thought I'd show up here to let you guys know about the best "free" dating sight in the world. The "absolute BEST," I promise. Go there, tell the truth about yourself, and you'll find who your looking for.

Site---> http://www.plentyoffish.com/

Here's my girl (attached)! ;D

Attachments

• Nancy 4.jpg
    Nancy 4.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 32
bluehawk i've had friends use plentyoffish and say it was absolutely terrible; just as much of a scam as the others...

Papabear said:
bluehawk i've had friends use plentyoffish and say it was absolutely terrible; just as much of a scam as the others...

Your friends are idiots then!

PoF doesn't cost anything but a little time searching through pics and talking to people.

Buddy, if you wanna keep being lonely, just keep having a bad attitude about life.

Take that anyway you will, but just remember, you've got this one life as who you are today.

Why don't you take a chance and be who you want to be. . . ?

(Here's another pic of my girl.)

Attachments

• Nancy 1.jpg
    Nancy 1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 28
I signed up on pof.com about a month ago and have gotten a good response from a number of men but the only guy that I seemed to have a connection with who is only 28 and likes to date older women is moving out of state in a few days for a job opportunity.

I don't personally like dating websites. I get all the older men wanting someone who just wants them cause they have money ... if i was selfish then i might have hit the jackpot with someone ... (pondering)

hummm...most people who go on dating websites have their own selfish agendas and are not really out to seek love. But occasionally, there is one of the few exception cases i guess, whereby, there might be true love. Then again, you would have to pray very hard for that to happen.

SadRabbit said:
hummm...most people who go on dating websites have their own selfish agendas and are not really out to seek love. But occasionally, there is one of the few exception cases i guess, whereby, there might be true love. Then again, you would have to pray very hard for that to happen.

Very true, but the same thing also applies in the real world too.

na... for the real world...at least...if she is truly attracted to you, there might be real love.

I've met just as many (if not more) liars and cheats in rl, as I have online. If there's a real attraction it can happen in either place. I haven't tried a dating site before. I signed up to e-harmony once, got a ton of matches and requests for communication, but saw the price of membership and said forget it. The free sites, I don't know..some of the profiles I saw on them just screamed 'out for one thing' and I would just love if I could find a site that didn't allow anything but people seriously looking for good friends, or a serious relationship, good honest people.. even with good radar it'd be such a refreshing change not to have to be on guard all the time.. then again, I'd like to win the lottery too

I dont know if you want to go on them sites ther are alot of fakes its better to know someone in real life I think

Latest posts

Back