Dear women.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rdor said:
No wonder you gave up, you're expected to initiate, carry conversation, be funny, kind and generous -but not clingy, mind you- without any expectation of reciprocation, putting her emotional needs first with little thought to your own.

This statement really really confused me. In fact the shots you take with your words towards them, baffles me sometimes.

And yes, you put a girls feelings first before your own, to a point. You don't need a degree in rocket science to know that.

I gave up because nothing exciting happens in my life. And as always I can only talk about depressing honeysuckle! I WANT to make people HAPPY, NOT DEPRESS them. But nothing good ever happens in my 'present'. All the FUN happened in my past. Who wants hear about stuff that happened 15-20yrs ago?

Edit: It's sad. Living in my past is one of my coping mechanisms.. going back to 1994 is a routine of mine. Having a very vast memory is a blessing and a curse.

Latest posts

Back