Death

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma ruby

Reaction score
I cant breathe :( i went through the stage of losing someone very close to me it was the love of my life who i lost to drugs.. bad memory it toke me honeysuckle load of bills to take my mind off it and for more than 3 years my life still destroyed and never complete as it was before, now i just heard my uncle died and im thousands of miles away from my family, just cant breathe neither cry i just cant handle death , i know we all live and die and people die everyday but someone close to you dies is the hardest thing ever even my human emotions cant seem to know how ti get rid of the sadness or how to not think of the dead ones or how can any one go a day without thinking how they would of become today and today they arent here ...

death you are the ultimate human disaster,.

im trying to breathe but the room doesnt have enough air

Sometimes when you cant emotionally handle things, the best thing to do is focus on something else until the pain lessens. Otherwise if you focus on it too much you get sucked down into a hole which you have to dig yourself out of.

It sucks. The best way to live is to focus on life, and not death, why? Because you aren't dead yet and you're the one living. So life is still yours to enjoy.

I had to tell myself to stop thinking about my best friend after he died and I spiraled emotionally. It helped me cope.

Yep, what Sophia said, focus on something else to take your mind off of it. It seems I've lost a relative every other year since my Grandfather passed away, after him was my Uncle's wife, then a few years later my Aunt's husband and just about a month ago my Grandmother. It's hard to not think about them a lot at first, especially if you are an overly emotional person. But in time you have to, their memories should be of the happy times and not how much you miss them. A smile should come to your face, not a frown.

We’ll be living in the world of peace

And the day when everyone is free

Bring the young and the old

Want you let chilled flow from your heart

Im very sorry for ur losts.

Its ok for you to feel what you feel.
Its ok for you to think what you think.
Its ok to feel angery.
Its ok to dry
It ok to not be ok...

Jenni passed 3 winters ago.
when I think of her I still cry..sonetimes hot tears just runs down my face..other times uncontrolable crying.
As I wirte this..tears flows out of me...

Theres not a right way or a wrong way to grieve. Theres no time limit

Emma Ruby,

Death is the longest journey we will ever take. We all need to be ready to face that when it comes, but we will all face it in different ways.

Sadness, though, is only for the living. Having started the journey myself as a young boy, and been dragged back to this living land of hope and joy and sorrow, I know there is a softness to that time. And I know no fear accompanies the traveler.

It is okay to be sad
and mad
and glad

It is okay to cry
And wail
And mourn aloud...

Remember the time you have is precious. Use what you can for yourself, and don't be very very old saying, "I wish I had.........."

*hugs ruby* it'll be alright

go outside and get some air if you need to, just go and run for a while ( don't get lost)

eventually you'l feel better, but take time to mourn sleep, eat ice cream and jammies\

I'm not really religious but I'd like to believe people are at least in a better place when they pass on,

a place with no advanced algerbra alarm clocks and internet lag, and they'll be there waiting for you when it's your time

*hugs*

sorry to hear about your lost.

Death of a loved one would probably the worst thing any human would have to go through. I can't imagine the agony and pain. But regardless, the fact is we who are left alive is still in the realms of the living and we have to make the most of it. Find something to help you cope and to ease the pain, like reading, or taking long walks, or jogging. Talk to people and don't bottle up your feelings. release because like everyone said, it is ok to grieve. Feel the pain and depart from it. I hope you will be alright. *hugs* :(

Latest posts

Back