Deoderant: Do You Use It?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Use A deoderant/Antipersperant product in your daily routine?

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • When I see my deoderant stick in front of me I use it...

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
I wear old man cologne usually... you know, the kind that your grandpa always wore too much of? Yeah, that kind. The kind that men from the Depression Era probably wore; it stinks of man and shame and anger. I love it.

lol and then sometimes Axe spray when I'm in a huge rush.

Honestly, people have told me in the past that I have an interesting "scent," and that the smell of me when I'm all sweaty (with no deoderant) isn't really horrendously awful... but then they may have been lying. :p I take no chances.

^^^They couldn't have been lying to me! :(

But then again... they DID have this look on their faces when they told me I smelled good:

smell_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

I'm Going to check my deoderant every time before I use it because of this:

[youtube]u0dTCG19JTE[/youtube]

I'm scared now. o_o

[youtube]evo1HKU_jvA&feature=related[/youtube]

Wow I am never going to look at my deoderant the same way again. :p

[youtube]sUV-miQOpFs[/youtube]

People have too much time on their hands...

[youtube]i-NvnrHYPHQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/youtube]

Maybe I'm the one with too much time on my hands...

[youtube]uXS7cSNytI8&feature=related[/youtube]

Interesting....Thank you random girl.

yes i do use deoderant every single day!!!
if i don't apply it on myself everyday, i would feel very uncomfortable.

I slather up with it 3 or 4 times a day. I put it on after showers and because I run and work out I take a bunch of showers each day. If it's gonna kill me at least I won't be a stanky corpse.....The medical examiner will be grateful.... :D

I don't really know if anyone can tell if I don't use it. I only make a point to put it on when I'm doing some special and I don't want to take the risk of smelling funky. Otherwise, I figure it's not my job to impress people by smelling good so I just don't care.

I used Dove "go fresh" which is a deodorant/ antiperspirant. I prefer the green tea and cucumber one because I've discovered I love green tea cumber or cucumber melon scents. I also use the accompanying dove body spray of the same scent.

Most deodorants don't agree with my arm pits though and it's taken me years to find one that didn't make me break out or cause a severe lymph node reaction.

Underarm BO is probably one of the worst smells ever and I cringe when I smell it on other people. But I have not learned a tactful way of telling someone they smell, so I suffer through it and hope they stand downwind.

Latest posts

Back