Describe the person above you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MissGuided said:
....a lovely combination of a bull in a china shop and one of those stuffed animals that giggle when you squeeze them. And, oozes dead sexy awesomeness, of course.

Had a good chuckle when I read this again- still pretty much the same.

As far as describing ladyforsaken....

....Full of warmth, care, and compassion for everyone. Comes equipped with genuine friendliness, good intentions, and the ability to see the greatness in people. Doesn't appreciate conflict, is troubled when others are down, and will do what she can to make an undesirable situation better for others. Likes kitties, laughter, and the company of interesting, upbeat people.

Best one-word description for her- Ethereal.

^Aww :shy: thank you :shy:

WWC loves his kid a lot but that goes without saying. Deep down, he is a responsible, good person who has a good sense of humour. He loves nature, adventure and travelling (I think). However I think he yearns for someone.. or something, for him to be happier.. but he doesn't quite show any bitterness to it or anything like that.

Man, I hope I didn't say honeysuckle lol cos I barely know you, WWC. Just what I've observed and feel from your posts on the forum.

Is forsaken. That's about all I know.

Likes masks.

Has five gold stars under her name and tagline.

Joined on June 2012, UNSPECIFIED DAY.

Has a reputation of 43, largely from the people she drugs and then performs back-alley surgery on.

Can tap-dance.

Once married a marlin, but divorced him for a spine made of oranges.

Peacock.

I have a great shrine to you where i go to every day before i go to bed. There, i furiously masturbate to your picture and bathe in your glory.

Latest posts

Back