Describe yourself via a metaphor

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awhh Minty, yours was sad!! I know you don't like hugs, so I'll give you a (d) of love. (d).

I am a orang utan on a glacier.

I am probably a profiterole covered in chocolate sauce.

There's something reasonable on the outside, and then once you get to know me you find I'm a bit flaky, multi-layered, but essentially quite boring. I promise you there's some chocolate sauce once you get past that though.

This is the first metaphor to bring a small tear to me eye and also make me hungry.

argosgold said:
I am probably a profiterole covered in chocolate sauce.

There's something reasonable on the outside, and then once you get to know me you find I'm a bit flaky, multi-layered, but essentially quite boring. I promise you there's some chocolate sauce once you get past that though.

What I wouldn't give to have that under my tongue for about half an hour of slow, sensual licking. That decadent sauce and all that luscious cream. It takes at least that long to savor its flavor....

I should know. :D I had it when I was in the UK. :D lmao (yum)!

profiteroles.jpg

Me? A grain of rice, that falls of your fork, lands on your shirt, gets brushed off onto the ground, where it's swept up and dumped into a trash can, where it stays for a while, then it gets put outside picked up by a garbage truck, hauled off to the dump where it likes among even more trash, and eventually gets incinerated. (in case you were wondering where the name came from).

A old dusty treasure chest in the attic with a lock on it, if you don't use the rigth key you will never be able to unlock me and know what's inside.

A old dusty treasure chest in the attic with a lock on it, if you don't use the rigth key you will never be able to unlock me and know what's inside.

Latest posts

Back