Dexter's Laboratory censored episode

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, awesome; "oooohh s**t!"

It's amazing how Dexter always leaves his bedroom door open; lock the **** door man!!

9006 said:

It's amazing how Dexter always leaves his bedroom door open; lock the **** door man!!

eJD6fhA.png

I've wanted to see that episode for quite some time. I've always loved Dexter's lab and most 90s cartoons for that matter!

9006 said:
Felix said:
9006 said:

eJD6fhA.png

I just think she's good at lock picking!

heh maybe that's her only talent. Besides being annoying :p

BTW there is another episode that was (stupidly) censored, a "Dial M for Monkey" episode. It got censored because the silver surfer parody had some rather gay mannerisms. A shame, it was a great episode.

Felix said:
9006 said:
Felix said:
9006 said:

eJD6fhA.png

I just think she's good at lock picking!

heh maybe that's her only talent. Besides being annoying :p

BTW there is another episode that was (stupidly) censored, a "Dial M for Monkey" episode. It got censored because the silver surfer parody had some rather gay mannerisms. A shame, it was a great episode.

Haha, would be good to see that. Do you ever remember Ren & Stimpy? My favorite cartoon of all time!

Latest posts

Back