Diablo III release soon! Want to play?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterDark

Reaction score
Hey, welcome to my thread!
I just thought I'd put this out there in case someone would be interested in playing it with me.

I'm 23 years old, always had a thing for computer games. I grew up playing games like Starcraft, diablo, baldurs gate etc... In more recent years I've played mmorpgs like WoW, Atlantica Online, Rift.

But from now on I will be playing Diablo III on the EU server. There aren't many people in my life any longer, for various reasons. So I'd be playing it alone, unless I meet some decent people in the game later on, or on here.

Would be nice to have someone to play with that I truly be myself around, rare to find such people by coincidence, which is why I'm posting here (less of a coincidence).

I'll tell you a little about myself before I finish this.

I'm a very honest person; I won't lie. I'm a decent human being.
I get along with most kinds of people. I tend to avoid conflict, and if I somehow end up in a conflict, I will be the better person (if you understand what I mean by that!).
I lack emotions, so I highly value logic and rational thinking, however in the right company I can get very emotional(I'm on about love).
I'm reliable, you can count on me, I don't break my promises.
I don't drink, smoke, party, take drugs, never have done.

I guess I could say lots more, but I'll leave it at that, PM me if you to get to know me, or just want someone to talk to in game. If any of you are actually going to play it o.o

Diablo III!!!!! Oh man it's only a few days until it comes out. I know there are a few gamers on this forum, I bet we could get a pretty decent sized party set up :p I'm definitely in!

I'm curious, do you play any Starcraft II?

Starcraft II? Nope, I haven't played that game yet. Even though I played the 1st game a lot. More into RPG games these days.

Yes will play Diablo III, waiting for it to drop in today in my mail. Just need my son to fix up the game comp with new sound card and stuff. Will play some healer char most probably
Did play starcraft but must have been the first one. Was on a mac, did battlenet exist back in 2000?

Latest posts

Back