did anybody on here make new friends yet??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfccruelty

Reaction score
hi everyone,
I am new to this forum and I am just wondering if anybody made new friends with anybody on here as of yet?
And if so, do you do things together, such as go to the movies and things like that or do you just email each other.

I have made loads of friends and could make loads moor friends here if only I had the time. Go into the chat room and post around the Bord and you to well as well make a load of great friends.

All the friends I have made have been on line friends :)

And welcome here kfccruelty :)

Hummm not me...I guess I am more of a loner....I don' respond much to people....so I have myself much to blame. You have to take the initiative i guess.

SadRabbit said:
Hummm not me...I guess I am more of a loner....I don' respond much to people....so I have myself much to blame. You have to take the initiative i guess.

Yes, I think most of the time you do have to take the incentive yourself. Dose not help when your feeling sad as it can seem hard work to post back to ppl when your sad. But let me tell you Rabbit, Your well liked on here. Of this I know.

This is a good place for making online friends, but I think the community here is too small to really meet up with fellow members in real life (unless you're either very lucky, or prepared to travel long distances).

Have i hell. You're more likely to get ignored here than anything else.

Haha, I don't know about the well like part but lol, I do know...I do not put in much effort, henceforth i blame myself.

yeah i made loads of friends, i must be a nice guy..... Nah im just kidding i must be a tw*t haha but its not funny :-(

I haven't yet, but I tend to lurk more than anything. :)
I've posted a few times, but getting friends out of the deal?? No...'Fraid not. Like others on here, I'm probably guilty of not really taking the initiative. Still, I'm always hopeful when I log in that someone else might have taken the initiative to PM me, but so far, I'm faced with a perennially empty Inbox...:(

Oh well....No worries. :)

For the most part the people here are good, but as in real life, I pretty much just exist here and not a whole lot more.

I think most people here just briefly encounter each other when commenting on threads, perhaps quoting each other once or twice, and not a whole lot more. It's like people in real life just walking past each other, maybe nodding their head or saying 'hi' to acknowledge your existence, but not going any further. People need to be more pro-active in communicating with others on the site. There's no need to be afraid, it's only the internet. If you fresia up, you can just make a new account.

i want to make new friends if anyone wants to PM me cool if not cool too. I'll post how many i got tomorrow, i'll just pull out my fingerless hand to count how many haha

this is what i wish for really, i really wanted to make some friends on this forum, and meet in real life. but then i thought about it, in reality, it might be awkward, or near impossible to meet. idk.

i have met very few people that i pm or email from time to time. they all live either another continent, in east coast or somewhere far. it seems that im the only loner in orange county.

i think fodderboy lives in my city tho, i havent seen him on for awile.

it looks like everyone wants friends here but at the same time they dont. Whats going on man ???

Latest posts

Back